4 replies to this topic

#1 Emster2112

Emster2112

• Peeps
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLisle, IL

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

Hello!  My first post to the new board!  I have a spare ticket available for face value ($156) for the Friday 6/28/13 Rush show in Chicago/Tinley Park.  I'm not looking to make a profit, I just want what the ticket is worth...read on.  I bought two sets set during presale: one set is blind VIP and one set is regular fan presale, which are 5th Row Center, Alex's side.  I got the blind VIP tix within one minute of the tickets going on sale, so I'm very optimistic that they'll be excellent seats.  THIS blind VIP ticket is guaranteed to be in the first 15 rows, but won't know the exact location until I pick up the tickets when will call opens before the show.    My sister has the other ticket I gave to her as a birthday gift, so you'd be sitting next to my sister.  So, if the blind VIP tickets are better than my 5th Row tickets, I'm taking the VIP tix and my sister and the lucky person that buys the extra ticket will be sitting in 5th Row.  Serious inquiries only, please.  Thanks!

#2 Emster2112

Emster2112

• Peeps
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLisle, IL

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:17 PM

This ticket is now also on Craigslist.

#3 Emster2112

Emster2112

• Peeps
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLisle, IL

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

I've had a couple of inquiries and let me clarify; the exact location of the regular presale tix I now have is Section 103 E, Seats 34 & 35.  To further clarify, if my VIP tix are not as close as the 5th Row tix, I'm taking the fifth row tickets.  It wouldn't make sense if I took the tickets that aren't as close after spending almost $1,000 on buying all four tix (regular presale and blind VIP).  Right?  My sister doesn't mind the location because this is only her second time seeing Rush.  Her first time was in Salt Lake City, but she was a beer vendor and was working so she couldn't really enjoy the show in a seat anywhere and is very happy just being in the pavilion and not at a beer stand.

#4 Emster2112

Emster2112

• Peeps
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLisle, IL

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

This ticket has been sold, but I'd gladly keep your name in mind should something happen and it becomes available at the last minute.

Thanks so much for your interest!

#5 Emster2112

Emster2112

• Peeps
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLisle, IL

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

A truly happy ending to this story...  My blind VIP tix were FRONT ROW Center on Alex's side.  Our seats were right in front of Alex.  At the end of the show when they all threw t-shirts into the audience, Alex stood right in front of me and got close enough to throw one purposely directly to me. Ahhhh...my life is complete.  It's a strange shirt.  I'll post a pic of it later.  THANKS  SO MUCH ALEX, GEDDY & THE NEW GUY!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users