65 replies to this topic

#61 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:42 PM

And the place was packed!  I was really happy for them that the turnout was so good.  Lots of Rush fans, of course.  Lotta Rush t-shirts in the crowd.   But yeah, I wasn't sure how many people actually knew about the band and the show outside of the dedicated Rush fans on sites like this and facebook and such.  Was a damn nice surprise, and I'm sure just as awesome for the band to have so much support!  One guy was from Atlanta, and it was his 3rd show!!

I was impressed when I read on Facebook that one couple made the trip from Chicago but Atlanta is nuts.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#62 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:52 PM

And the place was packed!  I was really happy for them that the turnout was so good.  Lots of Rush fans, of course.  Lotta Rush t-shirts in the crowd.   But yeah, I wasn't sure how many people actually knew about the band and the show outside of the dedicated Rush fans on sites like this and facebook and such.  Was a damn nice surprise, and I'm sure just as awesome for the band to have so much support!  One guy was from Atlanta, and it was his 3rd show!!

Bro! It was so cool to meet you as well as the many others we only know from the "interwebs" Its so humbling to see folks travel to see little ole us....Texas, Ohio, Chicago Canada, Maine, Arizona, Georgia, and even a dude that flew in from LONDON of all places. We love what we do, and we LOVE all of you for allowing us to do it! 

#63 SpaceGhost2112

SpaceGhost2112

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:56 AM

Great meeting you as well!  And the rest of the band.  And Rocky's mom! :)  We were rockin' out next to each other in the crowd and I finally turned and asked if she was "related to the singer".  *LoL*  :)
Oh yeah! How could I forget about that couple from the UK?!?  That was pretty wild!  :D

#64 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:46 AM

Great meeting you as well!  And the rest of the band.  And Rocky's mom! :)  We were rockin' out next to each other in the crowd and I finally turned and asked if she was "related to the singer".  *LoL*  :)
Oh yeah! How could I forget about that couple from the UK?!?  That was pretty wild!  :D

Were they Slim and Nick?

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#65 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:13 AM

The entire band so crushes it here.

"Etheria" Live from Detroit 10/27/18

https://www.facebook...roup_highlights

#66 SpaceGhost2112

SpaceGhost2112

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:35 PM

They crushed the entire show.  :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users