Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 02:58 AM

Nice promo for the Detroit show.

https://www.facebook...76426709459398/

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#43 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:04 AM

6-F35-DDD2-B9-DA-487-D-AB5-A-E9759-F8-E7

Not seeing this on YYNOT's FB page. Where'd you find it?

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#44 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,936 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:54 AM

Geddy and Alex’s Excellent Harvest Adventure

????

#45 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 06:13 AM

Geddy and Alex’s Excellent Harvest Adventure

????

It's coming together now. A YYNOT fan must have signed up for this Grapes Under Pressure thingie and given them the CDs. At least that's my take.

https://www.rushisab...rvest-Adventure

Tickets now available for Grapes Under Pressure 4: Geddy and Alex's Excellent Harvest Adventure
MON, AUG 20, 2018@11:51AM | comments (4)

Grapes for Humanity is an organization that helps to raise funds to benefit humanitarian causes around the world with the assistance of the international wine community, and Geddy Lee is a member of the board of directors. For the past several years he and Alex Lifeson have conducted a number of charity auctions and events to raise money for the organization as part of an initiative that they cleverly call Grapes Under Pressure. They also periodically host an Excellent Harvest Adventure charity outing to the Niagara Wine Region, the last of which occurred back in 2014. After a 4-year hiatus, they are bringing back the event, which will take place on Saturday, October 13th, and tickets are now on sale (single ticket, 2 ticket package, 4 ticket package, 5 ticket package):

We're ba-a-ck!

After a 4-year absence - Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson team up once again for the fourth installment of their "definitely not so annual" Excellent Harvest Adventure.

Geddy and Alex will welcome you aboard private train number "2112" from Toronto's Union Station as we enjoy breakfast enroute to Niagara Wine Region and the beautiful and expansive Peller Estate Vineyards.
Details

As you tour this stunning property owned by a family that represents over 50 years of wine making expertise, guests can try their hand at picking grapes and learn about cutting-edge winemaking techniques while drinking and tasting the "The Best of the Peller Portfolio" which will feature wines from all of their properties ranging from Niagara to British Columbia. Aside from wines produced right on the Estate, there will be opportunities to taste wines from Trius Winery, Wayne Gretzky Estates, Thirty Bench, Calona, Red Rooster, and Sandhill. All of this will be followed by a bounteous "Harvest Lunch" in the estate's "Barrel House" prepared by Peller's own highly regarded Executive Chef Jason Parsons. ...

This exclusive event is limited to 150 people. For all the details and to purchase tickets, go to canadahelps.org (single ticket, 2 ticket package, 4 ticket package, 5 ticket package). Thanks to John at Cygnus-X1.net for the heads up.

#46 baldiepete

baldiepete

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

Not seeing this on YYNOT's FB page. Where'd you find it?

I know Paul Tippet who designed the cover artwork for the album and he posted it on his FB page. Since he’s tagged the band I’m assuming it’s genuine.

#47 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,936 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:18 PM

It's coming together now. A YYNOT fan must have signed up for this Grapes Under Pressure thingie and given them the CDs. At least that's my take.

Wayne Gretsky Estates.

LOL

#48 Oak

Oak

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:08 PM

Or perhaps a member of YYNOT.  What say you Stugotz?

#49 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:22 PM

I know Paul Tippet who designed the cover artwork for the album and he posted it on his FB page. Since he’s tagged the band I’m assuming it’s genuine.

It's genuine.

https://www.facebook...&type=3

Billy Alexander posted another pic of Al with the CD.

https://www.facebook...&type=3

#50 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:26 PM

Wayne Gretsky Estates.

LOL

Tastes like sweat and ice.

#51 Oak

Oak

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:42 PM

Wayne Gretsky Estates.

LOL

The 1988 Paulina vintage is quite fine.

#52 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,936 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 04:01 PM

Try the 95 Zamboni. Magnificent red wine with a balls-scent and an oaky finish. Swirl it around just a bit for that bloody-gums flavor!

#53 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:11 AM

Richard Fetchik‎'s YYNOT Happy Halloween Pumpkin

https://www.facebook...3&theater&ifg=1

#54 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 6,149 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:29 PM

really proud of these guys. Amazing

#55 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:46 AM

Firing on all cylinders here at the Diesel. You have to hear Rocky on this one. She's turning into a killer hard rock singer.

#56 EZrhythm

EZrhythm

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:22 PM

A YYNOT fan must have signed up for this Grapes Under Pressure thingie and given them the CDs.

Nailed it.

#57 SpaceGhost2112

SpaceGhost2112

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 02 November 2018 - 11:29 PM

Firing on all cylinders here at the Diesel. You have to hear Rocky on this one. She's turning into a killer hard rock singer.

I was front and center for this! (Well, a little off center. To the left) :P  Good lawd did we get our faces thoroughly rocked!  I swear there were more than a few moments where, if you closed your eyes you'd swear it was Rush up there playing.  No kidding! :D
Not sure why I forgot to report back here about it. My bad.  :)
I got a bunch of pics as well.  I'll link to the album for any / all interested.

https://www.facebook...=1&l=3beaed5b53

#58 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,899 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 03 November 2018 - 02:06 AM

Ho Lee Shit.  That is amazing.

falconext.png

#59 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern, MI

Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:14 PM

I was front and center for this! (Well, a little off center. To the left) :P  Good lawd did we get our faces thoroughly rocked!  I swear there were more than a few moments where, if you closed your eyes you'd swear it was Rush up there playing.  No kidding! :D
Not sure why I forgot to report back here about it. My bad.  :)
I got a bunch of pics as well.  I'll link to the album for any / all interested.

https://www.facebook...=1&l=3beaed5b53

I'm pissed!  While looking for Queensryche dates I saw that YYNOT played two days earlier.  I would've definitely  went to support them.  Damn...

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.  I say fuck the pen because you can die by the sword! - Tom Araya

#60 SpaceGhost2112

SpaceGhost2112

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:31 PM

And the place was packed!  I was really happy for them that the turnout was so good.  Lots of Rush fans, of course.  Lotta Rush t-shirts in the crowd.   But yeah, I wasn't sure how many people actually knew about the band and the show outside of the dedicated Rush fans on sites like this and facebook and such.  Was a damn nice surprise, and I'm sure just as awesome for the band to have so much support!  One guy was from Atlanta, and it was his 3rd show!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users