#2 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,617 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:26 AM

Ha!  I just watched it on the youtubes earlier...great stuff!  Knocked it out of the park as usual.  Tim, you're killing it, man...

I was actually just about to post this here...

#3 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:46 AM

Ha!  I just watched it on the youtubes earlier...great stuff!  Knocked it out of the park as usual.  Tim, you're killing it, man...

I was actually just about to post this here...

Thanks Bro!!!!!

#4 SpaceGhost2112

SpaceGhost2112

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:33 PM

Went and pre ordered the album this morning. I'm pretty sure I'm like, freakin 1st in line there. You see an order from Spiff, that's me.

#5 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:24 PM

Fan-effing-tastic!! That must be your best production job yet. Great song, great performance, great everything.  :2  thumbs up:  :2  thumbs up:  :2  thumbs up:

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#6 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

Thanks bro!!!

Went and pre ordered the album this morning. I'm pretty sure I'm like, freakin 1st in line there. You see an order from Spiff, that's me.

#7 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:19 PM

Thank you!

Fan-effing-tastic!! That must be your best production job yet. Great song, great performance, great everything.  :2  thumbs up:  :2  thumbs up:  :2  thumbs up:

#8 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:43 AM

This is fuckin' kick ass and cool lyrics, as well!!! It's relentlessly goddam good! I started out at 1st listen saying it's too busy, too much going on but I got pulled right in...it great, gonna get the CD...does this mean a tour??? 

< He's flippin' off The Man, see...

#9 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:16 AM

^^^^ They're currently on a grueling tour of about 1 show every two months.  B)  

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#10 EZrhythm

EZrhythm

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:32 AM

HOLEY YYNOT MOLEY!!! :blink: :lol:

I haven't been taken on such a musical journey since Headlong Flight! NO, wait... since Red Barchetta!

WAIT, Can't compare! You took it all further. You have your own unique blend. It's like- What RUSH was always trying to achieve but could never get to. ;)  I could hear decades of RUSH-esque tones and phrases but yet it all became new again.

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!

#11 EZrhythm

EZrhythm

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:34 AM

^^^^ They're currently on a grueling tour of about 1 show every two months.  B)  

Must be how long it takes their instruments to recover.

#12 EZrhythm

EZrhythm

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:39 AM

I am going to camp out in front of an old record store. When they finally open on release day I will tell them that it's alright if they don't have it in stock, it is worth the wait.

#13 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:31 PM

Joel Stevenett kills on those drums.

#14 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern, MI

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:57 PM

Very nice!  Glad to see an album is coming out as well.  It's a shame that a band with this much talent isn't on the tips of more tongues.

So I guess the next question is how do you make that happen?  Best of luck to all of you and hope to see you out supporting the new album!

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.  I say fuck the pen because you can die by the sword! - Tom Araya

#15 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 03:55 PM

Very nice!  Glad to see an album is coming out as well.  It's a shame that a band with this much talent isn't on the tips of more tongues.

So I guess the next question is how do you make that happen?  Best of luck to all of you and hope to see you out supporting the new album!

Thank you, I guess we need folks to spread the word!!

#16 Oak

Oak

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:11 AM

I have been a fan of your Rush covers, but I'm glad I found this thread and your original music on YouTube.  I look forward to hearing you live in Melbourne, FL on June 8, 2018. 

#17 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:53 AM

I have been a fan of your Rush covers, but I'm glad I found this thread and your original music on YouTube.  I look forward to hearing you live in Melbourne, FL on June 8, 2018. 

Cool, thank you! Make it a point to say hello if you can! 

#18 Mission Position

Mission Position

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:14 AM

Oh yeah!!!! 

I am the artist formerly known as Schnoodles, who was the artist formerly known as Prime Mover and Shaker.

Rough Demos: www.jaypsi.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users