#2 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:57 PM

Not a couple anymore. Julie still lives in the Bay area and Ken lives in New York state, I believe.

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#3 Gandalf

Gandalf

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:21 PM

Not a couple anymore. Julie still lives in the Bay area and Ken lives in New York state, I believe.

Thanks.  Do they still frequent this site?

#4 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 6,020 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

I would say we see Casey (Julie’s other half) the most around here these days.

Ken and Julie are both on Facebook and Instagram mostly these days like most people.

#5 Casey

Casey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

Julie is pretty much Twitter exclusive, now. She hardly even logs into Facebook. 

#6 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 6,020 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:22 PM

Julie is pretty much Twitter exclusive, now. She hardly even logs into Facebook. 

I avoid Twitter like the plague so that's probably why I didn't know that.  I don't post on public anything these days.  If you post things and make them public rather than "just friends" on Facebook, I probably won't add my comment or more often than not do so without noticing and then later delete my post.  I work in an industry where social media is frowned upon.

#7 Draco

Draco

• Administrators
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:28 PM

My update.  I moved back to Buffalo, New York from California in July of 2013.  I had reconnected with a former high school classmate and we fell in love.  My family is also in Buffalo so it made sense to move back.  The high school classmate, Jen, and I were married in June of 2014.  

I see Rachel a few times a year.  She still lives in California with Julie and Casey.  I'm seeing her in a week in fact as she is flying out for my niece's wedding.  

I was working in the Healthcare field in an IT position until, today!  I quit that job to work full time with Jen.  She owns and runs a literacy center for kids and adults with dyslexia and other reading difficulties.  I'm her Project Manager.  

I'm in a band, Shadows Dawn, that is very involved in the Buffalo music scene. We were nominated for Best New Band in the 2017 Buffalo Night Life Music Awards.  http://www.shadowsda...ntheband.com.  

That's pretty much about it.  :)

#8 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 6,020 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

Hey Ken!  :yay1:

In other words, they're all really happy and have worked this bicoastal child-rearing thing out.  I'm really happy for both couples.  Sometimes it takes a few tries to find your soulmate in life.

#9 Gandalf

Gandalf

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:16 PM

My update.  I moved back to Buffalo, New York from California in July of 2013.  I had reconnected with a former high school classmate and we fell in love.  My family is also in Buffalo so it made sense to move back.  The high school classmate, Jen, and I were married in June of 2014.  

I see Rachel a few times a year.  She still lives in California with Julie and Casey.  I'm seeing her in a week in fact as she is flying out for my niece's wedding.  

I was working in the Healthcare field in an IT position until, today!  I quit that job to work full time with Jen.  She owns and runs a literacy center for kids and adults with dyslexia and other reading difficulties.  I'm her Project Manager.  

I'm in a band, Shadows Dawn, that is very involved in the Buffalo music scene. We were nominated for Best New Band in the 2017 Buffalo Night Life Music Awards.  http://www.shadowsda...ntheband.com.  

That's pretty much about it.  :)

Thanks for the update Ken!!  Glad that all is well!

#10 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:58 AM

What do you play, Ken??? I should know this from back in the day, but don't think I ever heard...

< He's flippin' off The Man, see...

#11 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,085 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:41 AM

He plays bass, I believe.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#12 Draco

Draco

• Administrators
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:17 PM

What do you play, Ken??? I should know this from back in the day, but don't think I ever heard...

I play Bass.  4 string bass.  Anything more than a 4 string bass is confusing. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users