8 replies to this topic

#1 j15243

j15243

• Peeps
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

Hi all. I used to have some great boots from Rush but I can’t seem to locate them anymore. If anyone has or knows where I can get from the tours listed below I would be very thankful.

Signals
Counterparts
Presto
Grace Under Pressure (Simply because I’d love to have a live version of Afterimage)
Hold Your Fire

These are the main ones I’m looking for. However if you know of any good boots from others years please let me know. Thanks all.
Why are we here???? Because we're here.

#2 bytor11

bytor11

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationChicago 'Burb

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:39 PM

If you're familiar with torrenting, dimeadozen.org will have loads of Rush boots. Just need to sign up.

#3 Saint Ronnie

Saint Ronnie

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:20 PM

in the mean time.....

After Image starts approximately @ 01:07:00

"The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is...people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction (i.e., the reality of experience) and the distinction between true and false (i.e., the standards of thought) no longer exist."~ Hannah Arendt.  The Origins of Totalitarianism. 1967

I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy - John Bolton

#4 baldiepete

baldiepete

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:33 PM

First page of search for Rush in the Progressive Rock category on Dime.

47_E36_DC5_55_EC_40_FF_A3_F2_5_CAE708_BC

#5 jeffro

jeffro

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:20 AM

Hi all. I used to have some great boots from Rush but I can’t seem to locate them anymore. If anyone has or knows where I can get from the tours listed below I would be very thankful.

Signals
Counterparts
Presto
Grace Under Pressure (Simply because I’d love to have a live version of Afterimage)
Hold Your Fire

These are the main ones I’m looking for. However if you know of any good boots from others years please let me know. Thanks all.

I went to youtube and typed in "Rush Signals Tour" and got lots of results. I did the same for "Rush Counterparts Tour" and yes got lots of results.

You see where this is going right? 

Pure fat, topped with a layer of fat - Alex Lifeson

Rush02.JPG

#6 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,084 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:28 AM

in the mean time.....

After Image starts approximately @ 01:07:00

I went to that show.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#7 j15243

j15243

• Peeps
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:33 AM

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.
Why are we here???? Because we're here.

#8 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,574 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:41 AM

On the tours you've mentioned, there are DOZENS of individual shows...probably into the hundreds, actually.

I've got around 300 (or is it 400?) Rush boots, if you can identify some individual shows, I would be happy to help you out.  Check out DRE here...it's got every Rush recording listed there.  Pretty great db of info...

Linkage

#9 baldiepete

baldiepete

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

On the tours you've mentioned, there are DOZENS of individual shows...probably into the hundreds, actually.

I've got around 300 (or is it 400?) Rush boots, if you can identify some individual shows, I would be happy to help you out.  Check out DRE here...it's got every Rush recording listed there.  Pretty great db of info...

Linkage

DRE is great for all the pre 2011 tours but hasn’t been updated since the end of the North American leg of the Time Machine tour. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users