Whatever. Anyway, here they are!!!!

#2 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:07 AM

They are amazing but I wouldn't call them YYNOT's nemesis. They don't occupy the same space and YYNOT doesn't have a combined age of 800. :P

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#3 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

Another fine virtual prog cover performance. The ringleader of these international collabs appears to be Hungarian Mihály Tunkli (Misi), the synth/organ player. The only other common player between these two videos is the drummer, Dave Becher from NYC. The girl here is quite inspirational. Do check out her wiki.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#4 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:01 AM

Nemesis? Nemesi?

Whatever. Anyway, here they are!!!!

2:24 reminds me of every 1960s TV western theme song ever written. :)

#5 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,521 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:30 PM

2:24 reminds me of every 1960s TV western theme song ever written. :)

That very section has vexed me for ages. Where have we heard that before?!?! Totally - a theme song from a western. But it has always sounded like it was directly ripped from somewhere.

#6 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,521 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

I’m familiar with Rachel Flowers and saw her perform at that tribute to Keith Emerson in LA. She’s incredible. I follow her on FB too.

#7 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

Fantastic showing! YYNOT is now LIVE! Here's a clip from The Whisky a Go Go a few days ago. 

#8 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

^^^ You guys are destroying!! Glad to see a video with the band live that has decent sound quality.  :2  thumbs up: This should be in its own thread. I didn't know you were in Hollywood. 

#9 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:39 PM

That very section has vexed me for ages. Where have we heard that before?!?! Totally - a theme song from a western. But it has always sounded like it was directly ripped from somewhere.

Yeah, it sounds like 1960s episodic television. lol. The Wild Wild West theme sounds vaguely familiar but the rhythm is all wrong.

#10 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:44 AM

^^^ You guys are destroying!! Glad to see a video with the band live that has decent sound quality.  :2  thumbs up: This should be in its own thread. I didn't know you were in Hollywood. 

We will be at The Gaslamp in Long Beach sunday for two full hours of RUSH and YYNOT originals! Saturday we will be at Left of the Dial records for an acoustic set.

#11 SpaceGhost2112

SpaceGhost2112

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:59 PM

Holy shit.  That was fire guys! (and gal) :)  Keep rockin'!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users