2 replies to this topic

#1 currygoat11

currygoat11

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:07 PM

I hadn't been paying attention to Rush bootlegs for several years now, I happened to notice 'recently' in 2014 a new soundboard was released from the Grace Under Pressure tour. I hope you have access to dimeadozen so you can obtain it:

http://www.dimeadoze...s.php?id=497594

Rush 
11-25-1984 
Neil Blaisdell Center 
Honolulu, HI 

Very good soundboard recording of the last show of the Grace Under Pressure Tour 

I received this recording from a friend of mine named Larry, Larry owned a music store on Oahu called "Paradise City Music & Collectables", I worked there when I lived on Oahu, I think Larry knows the person that recorded this show, I always wanted a copy, but Larry told the person that gave him the CD-Rs that he wouldn't let anyone copy them, so Larry wouldn't share them with anyone, I could listen to them, but I couldn't copy them, then a few years later in 1998, after moving back to California, Larry sold me the CDs 

I have never seen this recording on Dime & it is not listed on DRE so this may the first time that it has been circulated, the mix is very good 

Please don't convert to MP3 except for personal use & if anyone has the full concert please share it 

I am looking for the recordings of Megadeth, Metal Church & Exodus from 12/31/1985 New Year's Eve at the San Francisco Civic, if anyone has those recordings please let me know, I used to have them, so I know they exist, I have the full Metallica set on tape, I was at that show 

Lineage: CD-R > EAC > TLH FLAC(8) > Dime 

CD: 1 
----- 
Intro / Spirit Of Radio (missing) 
01. Subdivisions 
02. The Body Electric 
03. The Enemy Within 
04. The Weapon 
05. Witch Hunt 
06. New World Man 
07. Between The Wheels 
08. Red Barchetta 

CD: 2 
----- 
01. Distant Early Warning 
02. Red Sector A 
03. Closer To The Heart 
Kid Gloves (missing) 
04. YYZ 
Drum Solo 
YYZ (Cont.) 
Temples Of Syrinx 
Tom Sawyer 
05. Red Lenses 
Vital Signs (missing) 
Finding My Way (missing) 
In The Mood (missing) 

Before the song "The Enemy Within" Geddy says, "it's nice to be here in Hawaii to play for you folks" 

Before the song "Red Lenses" Geddy says that it's the last show of the Grace Under Pressure Tour

#2 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:11 AM

#3 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,609 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:21 AM

Aloha! We're noted '80s band Rush!!

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users