177 replies to this topic

#161 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:07 PM

A smart dissection of the Star Wars backlash.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#162 Bones

Bones

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:00 PM

44946622_10155790569958038_4886084117394Sorry..i couldnt get the video to work.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

#163 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:55 AM

I'm pleasantly surprised not to be furious over a pop culture top 10 list for a change. Although there are some truly stellar performers left off this list I can't really say anyone on it doesn't deserve to be there.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#164 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:07 AM

One of the funniest comics working today, male or female.

#165 The Macallan

The Macallan

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:27 PM

I'm pleasantly surprised not to be furious over a pop culture top 10 list for a change. Although there are some truly stellar performers left off this list I can't really say anyone on it doesn't deserve to be there.

Agree, their list is pretty good. I jotted down my own list before diving in and I matched on just about all. I’d switch out Wiig for Kate McKinnon. I had Hammond instead of Carvey, but they turned me around on that...I’ll go Carvey. I gotta get Bill Hader in the top 10...it’s tough, but I’ll ditch Akroyd to make room. You can really fill half the list with the original cast.

neil-presto-scarf.jpg

#166 Bones

Bones

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:02 PM

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

#167 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:48 PM

Agree, their list is pretty good. I jotted down my own list before diving in and I matched on just about all. I’d switch out Wiig for Kate McKinnon. I had Hammond instead of Carvey, but they turned me around on that...I’ll go Carvey. I gotta get Bill Hader in the top 10...it’s tough, but I’ll ditch Akroyd to make room. You can really fill half the list with the original cast.

I would keep Wiig and Akroyd on the list myself, especially Akroyd but I agree that McKinnon is fantastic (I even loved her weird performance in the Ghostbusters reboot). Hammond definitely deserves to be on that list though. I just wouldn't know who to knock off it to make room for him. 

#168 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,172 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 12:11 AM

The comedy in this is otherworldly. What a beautiful piece of work. I’ve never laughed so hard.

It’s so wonderfully bonkers. I love the guy’s style of editing, and perfect music placement. It really does feel like you’re watching Armageddon Television. It’s fucking frightening and funny at the same time.

#169 The Macallan

The Macallan

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 27 November 2018 - 02:55 AM

Wait...isn’t that the guy that f**ked Jessica Hahn and did prison time for fraud? Now he’s back selling food and toilet buckets to a new ministry? That is comedy, no doubt.

neil-presto-scarf.jpg

#170 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:38 PM

#171 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:27 PM

I love how John gets Tyrone wrong.  The origin of the name is Irish.

labente deinde paulatim disciplina velut desidentes primo mores sequatur animo, deinde ut magis magisque lapsi sint, tum ire coeperint praecipites, donec ad haec tempora quibus nec vitia nostra nec remedia pati possumus perventum est.

First our declining morals slid, bit by bit, and then our very national spirit.  Then the collapse became greater and greater, and our principles began to go, until at last, it has come to this age, in which we can bear neither our crimes nor the cure for them.

#172 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:18 AM

I love how John gets Tyrone wrong.  The origin of the name is Irish.

Attached Files

#173 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 10:49 PM

VERY satisfying last play of the dolphins/pats game from last Sunday. 

#174 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:06 AM

Hmm, I always thought Tom Hanks was one of the smarter movie stars. lol.

#175 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 03:14 AM

How I've always pictured the average Canadian.

#176 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:50 PM

Good soloist here. His bend notes are pretty much always spot on.  Fun to hear a guy be able to do that with precision since bending notes in 70s rock soloing is probably its most prevalent feature.

#177 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 04:04 PM

#178 Bones

Bones

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:01 PM

Waiting for my Hoo

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users