A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 June 2018 - 02:39 PM

Technically a music video, but...  
Anyway, I thought you guys would appreciate it, given where it goes and the obvious parody.

labente deinde paulatim disciplina velut desidentes primo mores sequatur animo, deinde ut magis magisque lapsi sint, tum ire coeperint praecipites, donec ad haec tempora quibus nec vitia nostra nec remedia pati possumus perventum est.

First our declining morals slid, bit by bit, and then our very national spirit.  Then the collapse became greater and greater, and our principles began to go, until at last, it has come to this age, in which we can bear neither our crimes nor the cure for them.

#142 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

^^^ I posted the audio version of that a long time ago in one thread or another. Wow, that was actually a sizable production. Lots of fun there. I wonder where they got the budget to make it. I see that they shot it in YouTube's production space in LA.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#143 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 June 2018 - 05:25 PM

They run a few fairly successful channels (Game Grumps being probably the biggest).

labente deinde paulatim disciplina velut desidentes primo mores sequatur animo, deinde ut magis magisque lapsi sint, tum ire coeperint praecipites, donec ad haec tempora quibus nec vitia nostra nec remedia pati possumus perventum est.

First our declining morals slid, bit by bit, and then our very national spirit.  Then the collapse became greater and greater, and our principles began to go, until at last, it has come to this age, in which we can bear neither our crimes nor the cure for them.

#144 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:59 PM

Heh, speaking of Game Grumps, someone compiled all of Dan's Rush references from the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users