MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:31 PM

Indeed.

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#3 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,656 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:26 PM

"It's worse than we thought" says everyone who wasn't a Sanders supporter, and had a feeling it was worse than anyone else believed.
But we're the crazy ones.

#4 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:20 AM

So can you point to any  "rigging" that actually cost Sanders a state victory, and might explain away the large margin of votes in Clintons favor? It was clear from the start that DNC was gonna favor Clinton over Sanders...

< He's flippin' off The Man, see...

#5 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 5,462 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:44 PM

So can you point to any  "rigging" that actually cost Sanders a state victory, and might explain away the large margin of votes in Clintons favor? It was clear from the start that DNC was gonna favor Clinton over Sanders...

You've already made his point.  The DNC (organization) was not supposed to favor anyone.

• MrSkeptic likes this

#6 Saint Ronnie

Saint Ronnie

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:12 AM

But if there was a proper debate schedule perhaps Bernie's ideas could have caught fire and swayed the primary. I'm sure there are other things that they rigged but I can't be arsed to look it all up. The electorate was in a populist mood. Bernie represented the sane side of populism. Clinton is as establishment as they come and yes more voters wanted her as president than the orange menace but he's in the chair and will proceed to do his worst and have the SCOTUS wrapped up for the R's for another 20 years. Thanks Clinton for putting your ego first, that's some history you made. Time for the dems to become a progressive party. Say goodbye to the Clinton's and their triangulation bullshit. I think the unions are going to pull out and explore third party possibilities. That is great news

Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

— Matthew 6:19–21,24 (KJV)

#7 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,656 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:48 AM

I think the unions are going to pull out and explore third party possibilities. That is great news

Since the 90's, both parties have been anti-Labor.  I'm surprised it took them this long to pull out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users