#1 AnalogKid

AnalogKid

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBabylon, though I'd love to spend a night in Zion

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:07 PM

Who remembers this? Would you want a remake or sequel?

MV5BYWVmOTE2ZDEtMTEwNS00NjQzLTk5MDAtYzli

• chemistry1973 and Pressure/Hopenosis like this

#2 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:36 AM

I loved this movie as a kid. I'm going to have revisit it to see if it still hold up.

I recall a bit of a dream/almost rape scene in this film…Probably wouldn't hold muster in this PC world now.

• Pressure/Hopenosis likes this

#3 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,604 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:56 AM

I loved this movie as a kid. I'm going to have revisit it to see if it still hold up.

I recall a bit of a dream/almost rape scene in this film…Probably wouldn't hold muster in this PC world now.

As we saw in the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder thread, neither would the average episode of Welcome Back Kotter. lol.

• chemistry1973 likes this

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#4 DaveG

DaveG

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

It was one of the movies I remember seeing several times as a kid when we had one of those big 10-foot satellite dishes (before all the premium networks started encrypting their signals, of course). I actually saw part of it again in the past year when I had the TV on for background noise while working...some channel or other was playing it.

If they ever do a remake, it will be face-palming to see all the younger people on the Youtube trailer page who will inevitably post about how the writers ripped off the idea from Inception or some other more recent film about dream sharing.

#5 AnalogKid

AnalogKid

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBabylon, though I'd love to spend a night in Zion

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:53 AM

I saw this in the theater when I was like 7. My babysitter and her boyfriend took me to the theater and I probably spent most of the film hiding under my jacket sweating. I was scared shitless - the scene when the dude turns into the snake was so freaky! Watched it a few night ago and I was still entertained.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users