Greg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,491 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:00 AM

Terrific you guys.  Really great...!

It's moving to see how you've come together.  Starting with Rush music which we all know and love and then using that as a spring board to create some great music of your own.  Still great to hear your covers, but even better to hear your originals.  You're all so talented.  Just wondering when Billy and Rocky are going to grow beards...

lol

• Billy1gtr and Stugotz like this

#3 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,416 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:13 AM

What can one say to that???! Sounds like another hit. Another great mixing job. Big expansive sound that has the vocals sitting perfectly in the pocket. I hear some Outfield influence in the arrangement and obviously Rush, but there's also a modern sensibility to the songwriting that makes it very marketable. Maybe this is the one that finally goes viral.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#4 Stugotz

Stugotz

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:04 PM

Thank you!

#5 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern, MI

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:21 AM

That one just blew my mind.  Inspired playing + Inspired vocals + Inspired arrangement = Home Run!  Very catchy... 

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.  I say fuck the pen because you can die by the sword! - Tom Araya

#6 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:22 AM

That was awesome!!! You guys play that at yer live show??? When's the tour start, and when's the CD release???

< He's flippin' off The Man, see...

#7 SpaceGhost2112

SpaceGhost2112

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:29 PM

Dude.... Dude.... :D hahahaha.  I'm all out of words that haven't already been said.  I guess all that's left to say is:  1) I'm buying this album.  ;)  2) Coming to Michigan on that tour by chance?  Heheheheh :D  

• Billy1gtr likes this

#8 DaveG

DaveG

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:02 AM

Another fine job, guys. In a vague way, this is sort of like your "Everyday Glory" in spirit, even though the two songs are obviously very different. But IMO this is a catchier track and you nail this kind of hard-but-sensitive pop-rock (for lack of a better description) better than Rush usually did when they attempted it. Very nice!

• Billy1gtr likes this

#9 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,416 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:08 PM

YYNOT killing it at the Gaslamp, Long Beach, Aug 23rd.

At the 11:30 mark Rocky reveals the inspiration for her stage outfit complete with matching haircut.

• SpaceGhost2112, fast eddie and Billy1gtr like this

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#10 SpaceGhost2112

SpaceGhost2112

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

So, like, there's just no other way to put this:  Y'all are some talented mofos!  Plain & simple.  Way to rock out with your Rush out!  *LoL*  :D :P

• Billy1gtr likes this

#11 Billy1gtr

Billy1gtr

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

Another fine job, guys. In a vague way, this is sort of like your "Everyday Glory" in spirit, even though the two songs are obviously very different. But IMO this is a catchier track and you nail this kind of hard-but-sensitive pop-rock (for lack of a better description) better than Rush usually did when they attempted it. Very nice!

thank you :)

• Stugotz likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users