Moving Target

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • LocationThe Duchy of Cornwall

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:18 PM

This is escalating.

Hatemongers from both camps must be sat on by the decent people now.
  • The Enemy Within likes this

#2 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:22 PM

Oh now it's escalating.
  • Three Eyes, SJS and Pariah Dawg like this

#3 GhostWriter

GhostWriter

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

This is what happens every time when different cultures clash. I've said it in several of these threads. The most humane solution is to send them all back or there will be blood in the streets. It's horrible, but it will continue to happen. The British people will feel an increasing need to defend themselves since their politicians won't.

It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism; but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.

- Francis Bacon

#4 AsIfToFly

AsIfToFly

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

My sister lives very near there and in fact was standing outside that mosque just the day before waiting for a ride, as it is the closest tube stop from her house and "outside the mosque" is their usual pick up spot. Been there myself a couple times.
  • Moving Target likes this

#5 SJS

SJS

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationJust east of Lyra

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:23 PM

Oh now it's escalating.

Post of the month.

• chemistry1973 and MrSkeptic like this

LYqbjSn.jpg

#6 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:33 PM

It was just a matter of time...

#7 Moving Target

Moving Target

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • LocationThe Duchy of Cornwall

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:34 PM

Awwww, poor white people.

Oh now it's escalating.

Yes, now it's escalating.

Until now nobody was listening to the far-right nationalist shit-stirrers. Just the other day the UK equivalent of a shock-jock was fired by her radio station employer for tweeting that Britain needs "a final solution."

This particular terrorist didn't blow himself up or get martyred by cop so he will stand trial. If he's not mental.

#8 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

Awwww, poor white people.
Yes, now it's escalating.

Until now nobody was listening to the far-right nationalist shit-stirrers. Just the other day the UK equivalent of a shock-jock was fired by her radio station employer for tweeting that Britain needs "a final solution."

This particular terrorist didn't blow himself up or get martyred by cop so he will stand trial. If he's not mental.

I'm not remotely viewing this through a racial lens. It's completely obvious that terrorism had been escalating over the past 3 months. I believe you downplayed it in another thread a week or so ago. If I'm wrong then I apologize.

#9 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

But you see, some people view everything through a racial lens. As a white person, you aren't allowed to do that because of your "white privilege". You (generally) are supposed to feel guilty and take extreme measures to ensure that you never say or do anything that could be considered racist, but since you're white, just about everything you do has the potential for racism, depending on whose listening/watching. If you're a male too, just forget it, you're screwed.

• GhostWriter and Moving Target like this

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#10 The Enemy Within

The Enemy Within

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:24 PM

This is what happens every time when different cultures clash. I've said it in several of these threads. The most humane solution is to send them all back or there will be blood in the streets. It's horrible, but it will continue to happen. The British people will feel an increasing need to defend themselves since their politicians won't.

Look at you with your new crusader avatar, bristling and ready for the culture clash! Trying to incite and promote racial tension from the safety of your home across the Atlantic.

I live only 10 minutes walk from where this latest atrocity happened! Unfortunately this time it was committed by a regressive right wing Anglo-Saxon bigot...

#11 The Enemy Within

The Enemy Within

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

But you see, some people view everything through a racial lens. As a white person, you aren't allowed to do that because of your "white privilege". You (generally) are supposed to feel guilty and take extreme measures to ensure that you never say or do anything that could be considered racist, but since you're white, just about everything you do has the potential for racism, depending on whose listening/watching. If you're a male too, just forget it, you're screwed.

Ah diddums...

#12 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,656 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

You don't understand what privilege is, or how it works.

Stop being ignorant publicly.

#13 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:20 AM

Post of the month.

Needs a comma.

#14 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:30 AM

You don't understand what privilege is, or how it works.

Stop being ignorant publicly.

Of course I do because there are plenty of keyboard warriors and "people of color" who are happy and enthusiastic to tell me what it is. Seriously, I know what it is but I also know that there are lots of people believe what I posted. White people are racist. White people don't and can't understand the plight of the blacks. White people should take money out of the pockets and give it to blacks as "reparations".  

There are also plenty of people who see everything through the lens of race. People who voted for Obama because he was black as one example. 

So, to quote something I read on here once, "fuck yourself".

#15 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 5,462 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:17 AM

We must remove from our vocabulary race and religious division. Human decency should prevail. Everybody wants to be the one who is downtrodden when they want something and be privileged when they want to be left alone. It doesn't work that way. People just need to STFU and soldier on and be decent to each other. That is the only way to bring forth the society everyone wants.
  • Casey, chemistry1973, The Macallan and 1 other like this

#16 AsIfToFly

AsIfToFly

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:40 AM

I just want to know why people in this guy's church and community didn't report him when it was clear he was becoming radicalized.  They should have turned him in.

• RushDoggie and Moving Target like this

#17 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:07 AM

I just want to know why people in this guy's church and community didn't report him when it was clear he was becoming radicalized.  They should have turned him in.

Lame and not accurate, currently. Every news story I've read said that his neighbours/friends were shocked and saddened and had no idea he would do something like this. But it's fun to pretend, isn't it?

• Pressure/Hopenosis likes this

#18 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,609 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:17 AM

giphy.gif

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#19 The Enemy Within

The Enemy Within

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:36 AM

Lame and not accurate, currently. Every news story I've read said that his neighbours/friends were shocked and saddened and had no idea he would do something like this. But it's fun to pretend, isn't it?

A neighbour of Darren Osborne is quoted in The Independent, saying "He's always been a complete C***, but this is really surprising"

#20 Pariah Dawg

Pariah Dawg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,466 posts
  • LocationCalmer than you are

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

Chap?
987655260thumbjerryplayph8.gif
MAKE AMERICA GRATEFUL AGAIN