#101 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,609 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern, MI

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:57 PM

In central NJ, we called it "Kill the guy with the ball".  :)

Damn, At least our term was a little softer...

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.  I say fuck the pen because you can die by the sword! - Tom Araya

#102 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:36 AM

My favorite part about this saga is the fact that there are still people deluded enough to buy Trump's spin.  Even after he's been caught red-handed lying.

Trumpanzees.

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#103 Oak

Oak

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

Damn, At least our term was a little softer...

Not if you were queer.  ;)

• Pressure/Hopenosis likes this

#104 AsIfToFly

AsIfToFly

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:35 PM

How do you know it was "shooting his mouth off"? You have no idea so you're just making stuff up like the WaPo ie. ACTUALLY shooting your mouth off. You have no clue. This is the insanity of the deranged left. No reporters were there and McMaster has said no classified secrets were shared.  This is Trump Derangement Syndrome at work. Hopefully it'll be covered as a pre-existing condition under TrumpCare but with how widespread it seems to be it could bankrupt the US.

You really think this is all incompetence and there are no forces anywhere at work trying to undermine the Presidency? That is beyond naive. Putin has offered to release the transcripts of the meeting. I think that's funny. 

How do you know they made it up?  You seem pretty sure about that.  Were you there?  No, I wasn't there, so I don't know for sure, but I do have a clue.  They are quoting sources, and based on 45's past behavior and statements, it's not unreasonable to assume that they are correct, because that's the kind of person he has shown himself to be.  There are numerous reports coming out of the WH that lend credence to that assumption.  Perhaps you suffer from Media Derangement Syndrome, where anything that is reported by the press is assumed to be a lie made up to undermine your poor precious Donald who, as we all know, is the most unfairly treated politician in the history of the world.   

There are always forces as work trying to undermine the presidency, no matter who is in office.  That doesn't mean Trump isn't completely incompetent, uninformed, undisciplined, and uncontrollable.

#105 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Well, it turns out that even a blind squirrel is right twice a day...

Fox News has retracted the Seth Rich non-story because, well, it's a conspiratorial bunch of shit.  Now, it seems the only hucksters pushing this craziness are Jones and Limbaugh.  Some great credibility there.

And really, almost an entire PD would have to be complicit here.  When their investigations have already found the case to be currently unsolved, but have called it a robbery gone wrong.

When a person listens to nonsense, they start to believe it.  

Linkage

And here's a screenshot of the retraction page...

Attached Files

#106 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:19 PM

Well, it turns out that even a blind squirrel is right twice a day...

Fox News has retracted the Seth Rich non-story because, well, it's a conspiratorial bunch of shit.  Now, it seems the only hucksters pushing this craziness are Jones and Limbaugh.  Some great credibility there.

And really, almost an entire PD would have to be complicit here.  When their investigations have already found the case to be currently unsolved, but have called it a robbery gone wrong.

When a person listens to nonsense, they start to believe it.  

Linkage

And here's a screenshot of the retraction page...

God they are idiots. Fox that is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users