#1 Huge Ackman

Huge Ackman

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationDetroit, ROCK City

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

King Crimson, with the latest "Dual Quartet" line-up, at Massey Hall...are you Frippin' KIDDING ME?!  I bought my "Royal Package" ticket today and booked my hotel.  I'll take the VIA Train from Windsor and make a U.S. Independence Day celebration out of the three-day trip.  I should be right up front so am VERY excited for this event... Massey Hall... King Crimson... I can die now... Rock ON!

https://www.dgmlive....tour-dates/2026

Frippp_zpsyoxn1v6h.jpg

Levin_zpssusiwldb.jpg

• Casey and chemistry1973 like this

20b17b4b-a49a-4567-bd13-f55bbbaf7850.jpg

#2 pjbear05

pjbear05

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • LocationOn the Train to Bangkok

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:08 AM

With four drummers? Damn!

"Can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing, I ain't pretty, and my legs are thin.

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

#3 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,929 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

Five would be overdoing it.

• chemistry1973 likes this

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#4 Huge Ackman

Huge Ackman

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:09 AM

And now I'm going to the show in Denver, on June 24... Maybe I'll squeeze in the show in Oakland, on June 17?  Casey? Care you join me if I can fit this into my schedule?  Rock ON!

#5 sbach66

sbach66

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationFLA

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

Never been a huge fan, though I've tried in the past, just didn't take for some reason. I did pick up the live in Toronto last week, that one's going down much more smoothly than some of my past efforts. Maybe because it's such a career spanning set list; always loved Schizoid Man.

#6 Huge Ackman

Huge Ackman

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:37 PM

Never been a huge fan, though I've tried in the past, just didn't take for some reason. I did pick up the live in Toronto last week, that one's going down much more smoothly than some of my past efforts. Maybe because it's such a career spanning set list; always loved Schizoid Man.

Is that the show from Nov, 2015, at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre?  I was supposed to be at that show but had a home emergency keep me from using my FRONT ROW ticket. Luckily, RushGirl has a friend who was able to go in my place so somebody got to take in the spectacle from up front...  I bought that FLAC from DGMLive.com and have enjoyed it over and over. Now, I'm looking forward to two, maybe three, more shows this summer... Rock ON!!!

#7 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,947 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

This is the most eclectic line up in 40 years.Definitely worth your time.

#8 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,929 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:16 PM

With four drummers? Damn!

Looks like they're trying to make up for the devastation caused by digital drums. Mark my words. Skynet will have its origins in a drum machine. 

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fripp, King Crimson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users