Photo

contact info for former CPer, Nunavuter?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,581 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:03 PM

Nuna, the guy wrote every post like he was trying to get hired at a magazine. 5 words of pompous filler for every one of substance.

He often painted lovely tapestries in words. Of course if you were on the right they were like rubbing sandpaper on your eyeballs.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#22 Pariah Dawg

Pariah Dawg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts
  • Locationa deep dark hole

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:06 PM

To beautiful Soviet Russia?

Aruba, iirc. Or, maybe someplace in Mexico. It was actually a very genuine and sincere offer.

Instead, CP libs have a long standing tradition of getting all butt hurt and storming off in a fit of martyrdom.

Hot kitchen third line.

#23 Oak

Oak

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:37 PM

I played golf with BYTOR in Ft. Lauderdale many years ago (S*A tour?).  Very good guy and a better golfer than me. 

Nuna was an asset to the TG forum as well.  We didn't agree on most topics but he was thoughtful and he challenged the Buckley Brigaders to explain their positions.

I don't think either Nuna or BYTOR would come back to discuss Trump or Hillary.  :)

#24 Mission Position

Mission Position

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 611 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:51 AM

BYTOR came here to Tucson a zillion years ago; we had a beer.  Good guy.

...or at least I think it was him.  Can't recall for sure!

I am the artist formerly known as Schnoodles, who was the artist formerly known as Prime Mover and Shaker.

Rough Demos: www.jaypsi.com

#25 Rush Didact

Rush Didact

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:48 AM

It wasn't so much an open flame war. BYTOR was very good at taking comical shots at people on the left. He and Didact were always on opposite ends, so he got a lot of barbs directed at him.

Yep, I got my share.  I probably deserved whatever I got, I was a dick back then.  I used to get painfully worked up over political debates in this place, and yes, a lot of them resulted in genuine depression and anguish.  I think I've mellowed a bit in the meantime, and I tend not to get involved in them in the first place now...

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I saw your posts, ATW, and couldn't help but comment.

#26 RushDoggie

RushDoggie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:50 AM

Yep, I got my share.  I probably deserved whatever I got, I was a dick back then.  I used to get painfully worked up over political debates in this place, and yes, a lot of them resulted in genuine depression and anguish.  I think I've mellowed a bit in the meantime, and I tend not to get involved in them in the first place now...

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I saw your posts, ATW, and couldn't help but comment.

Hey other RD! nice to see you.

• Rush Didact likes this

one dog shy of a crazy dog lady...

10372070_10208404765103125_8737333802112

#27 Rush Didact

Rush Didact

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:04 AM

Hey other RD! nice to see you.

Hello other RD, it's been a long time!  I hope you're doing well. :)

#28 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 4,548 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:55 PM

I think we all used to get worked up in those, self included.  Glad you're back!

• Rush Didact likes this

#29 Always the Winner

Always the Winner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:48 PM

Yep, I got my share. I probably deserved whatever I got, I was a dick back then. I used to get painfully worked up over political debates in this place, and yes, a lot of them resulted in genuine depression and anguish. I think I've mellowed a bit in the meantime, and I tend not to get involved in them in the first place now...

As was I back then. The funny thing is is I get crap on the rush forum because I'm way too far left for those guys now.
  • Rush Didact likes this

Hey...where's Perry?

#30 Rush Didact

Rush Didact

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:50 PM

I can only imagine what they'd make of me...

#31 The Gangster of Boats

The Gangster of Boats

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:01 AM

Nuna has been aware of the state of things here.

If he wishes to be a part of this particular venue, he will.

Otherwise, kindly piss the fuck off LINE 3

The Counterparts Hit Kitteh is back!  

#32 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,581 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:26 AM

He often painted lovely tapestries in words. Of course if you were on the right they were like rubbing sandpaper on your eyeballs.

Ugh. FJ, I wish you'd gone back a little further to get rid of this mixed metaphor.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users