A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 June 2016 - 04:48 PM

'Salright.

She looks kinda freakishly thin.  Maybe 'cause she's so tall.

labente deinde paulatim disciplina velut desidentes primo mores sequatur animo, deinde ut magis magisque lapsi sint, tum ire coeperint praecipites, donec ad haec tempora quibus nec vitia nostra nec remedia pati possumus perventum est.

First our declining morals slid, bit by bit, and then our very national spirit.  Then the collapse became greater and greater, and our principles began to go, until at last, it has come to this age, in which we can bear neither our crimes nor the cure for them.

#22 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:23 AM

Ha!!! I think there were an awful lot of similar husband/wife conversations along those same lines...my wife said the same thing...his wife's dressed all wrong...

Man, what a shock that game was...gotta hand it to Cleveland, they weren't gonna be denied. Really tough defense down the stretch, coupled with Curry's lack of cool...
< He's flippin' off The Man, see...

#23 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:41 PM

Looked like a standard two-shot to me.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warriors, thunder, game 7, NBA, conference finals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users