Photo

Legalizing drugs for your health and well-being...

weed molly psychedelics

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:49 AM

Now that weed is being finally legalized in many places, other drugs are being touted for their medicinal uses in the mainstream press. I read an article about MDMA(molly) and it's positive effects on "intimacy" sexual and otherwise. Chelsea Handler recently did a show about Ayahausca that you would never have seen on the TV in years past...it seems the world is slowly coming around to that hippie dream from the 60's...maaan...
< He's flippin' off The Man, see...

#2 Moving Target

Moving Target

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • LocationThe Duchy of Cornwall

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:55 AM

MDMA was prescribed by psychiatrists once.  Especially for marriages in trouble.  Go home, take one of these each, wait an hour, then talk to each other.

• fast eddie likes this

#3 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:01 AM

In the pot battle, we had a demonstration in front of the White House calling for immediate reclassification of cannabis from "Schedule 1" the worst of dangerous drugs...I'm really surprised Obama hasn't already done this...

#4 PhoenixBeard

PhoenixBeard

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the wind

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

So......Cannabis is the devils tobaccy until things get really bad financially for the gob'mint,

and then the shmucks realized they could tax the hell out of it and suddenly it is OK.

What a laugh!!! 

problem is the jackases are charging such a high tax it is still cheaper to go through an "illicit" dealer.

• Moving Target likes this

eMQZykH.gif

Police said they confiscated over $10,000 in cash, five crack pipes and a baby alligator.

#5 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:03 PM

I think the black market in pot will dry up prettly quick when large scale growing gets going...supply/damand donchaknow...of course the liquor and tobacco industries will push against legalization, but it's too late...and it's a real black eye to gvmnt that so many lives were harmed in the senseless drug war...as usual, hippies were right all along...no if we could just get folks weaned off materialism and raping the planet, we'll be getting somewhere...

#6 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,589 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 05 April 2016 - 11:05 PM

Cough cough... That was pretty deep, man.
  • fast eddie likes this

Rogue-One-Death-Star-Installment.jpg

May The Force Be With Us...

#7 Valium

Valium

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

In the Golden State, dangerous drug cartels are growing pot on public lands—putting wildlife, water supplies, and outdoor enthusiasts at grave risk.

http://www.biographi...ountry-drug-war

#8 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 5,466 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

It's still a cash business.  Where there is cash there will be crime.  If some criminal wants to make a huge haul, hit up a dispensary.   They'll probably do better than knocking over a bank.  Key is to somehow allow banking to exist alongside legal weed.  Speaking of, it is a weed.  It will grow.  Everywhere.  Like it always used to.  At that point taxing it will become useless.  The cash crops will be in the hard to grow and desirable strains or in bulk hemp for fabric production, like it always used to.  I think what you are seeing is a pre-post-prohibition world unfolding.  It's interesting for people, government and business alike.

As for the harder drugs, the libertarian in me wants them all to be unregulated.  The parent in me urges caution.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weed, molly, psychedelics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users