Photo

Never discussion politics, religion, or Rush...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xbloodfartx

xbloodfartx

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions."

Hey, at least it's an answer.

#2 Chris Christie

Chris Christie

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationTrenton, NJ. For now.

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions."

Hey, at least it's an answer.

People wonder why I support Mr Trump. He is a visionary with bold ideas. Big ideas. Better ideas than anybody else has. Even me. 

#3 Saint Ronnie

Saint Ronnie

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:46 PM

Best ideas

Best fingers

Best words

Best everything

He so needs to be POTUS - he'll be the best POTUS for sure. Will totally make America great again - dare I say make America the best

"The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is...people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction (i.e., the reality of experience) and the distinction between true and false (i.e., the standards of thought) no longer exist."~ Hannah Arendt.  The Origins of Totalitarianism. 1967

#4 Pariah Dawg

Pariah Dawg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts
  • LocationCalmer than you are

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:55 AM

Every Trump sentence has words. Sometimes three words. Or two. And they're great sentences. Terrific sentences. That I can tell you. Believe me. They're great. With the best words. Terrific repeated words. Not very big words. Every Trump sentence has words.
  • grep, RushDoggie and Oak like this
987655260thumbjerryplayph8.gif
MAKE AMERICA GRATEFUL AGAIN

#5 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,589 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:31 AM

Every Trump word has letters. Sometimes 6 letters. Or 5. And they're great words. That I can tell you. Believe me. With the best letters. Terrific vowels and consonants. Not very strange letters like q and z. And none of those freaky foreign letters like ž, ö or ü. Every Trump word has American letters.
  • Moving Target and Oak like this

Rogue-One-Death-Star-Installment.jpg

May The Force Be With Us...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users