Photo

Never discussion politics, religion, or Rush...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xbloodfartx

xbloodfartx

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions."

Hey, at least it's an answer.

#2 Chris Christie

Chris Christie

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationTrenton, NJ. For now.

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions."

Hey, at least it's an answer.

People wonder why I support Mr Trump. He is a visionary with bold ideas. Big ideas. Better ideas than anybody else has. Even me. 

#3 Saint Ronnie

Saint Ronnie

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:46 PM

Best ideas

Best fingers

Best words

Best everything

He so needs to be POTUS - he'll be the best POTUS for sure. Will totally make America great again - dare I say make America the best

Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

— Matthew 6:19–21,24 (KJV)

#4 Pariah Dawg

Pariah Dawg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,466 posts
  • LocationCalmer than you are

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:55 AM

Every Trump sentence has words. Sometimes three words. Or two. And they're great sentences. Terrific sentences. That I can tell you. Believe me. They're great. With the best words. Terrific repeated words. Not very big words. Every Trump sentence has words.
  • grep, RushDoggie and Oak like this
987655260thumbjerryplayph8.gif
MAKE AMERICA GRATEFUL AGAIN

#5 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,589 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:31 AM

Every Trump word has letters. Sometimes 6 letters. Or 5. And they're great words. That I can tell you. Believe me. With the best letters. Terrific vowels and consonants. Not very strange letters like q and z. And none of those freaky foreign letters like ž, ö or ü. Every Trump word has American letters.
  • Moving Target and Oak like this

Rogue-One-Death-Star-Installment.jpg

May The Force Be With Us...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users