24 replies to this topic

#21 MaxxQ

MaxxQ

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

Well... not that it matters to anyone but me, I've got some more 3D models I can post.  I suppose I could put these in The Camera Eye, but seeing as they're all related to the book series, I figure I'll just keep them all together in this thread.

Without further ado:

Attached Files

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
English is the result of Norman men at arms trying to get dates with Saxon barmaids and is as legitimate as any other outcome of that activity. ~ H. Beam Piper.

#22 MaxxQ

MaxxQ

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

Finally got permission to upload some more renders.  I'm not going to post the pics here, just the link to my DeviantArt page: http://maxxqbunine.deviantart.com/

However, I *will* post my two new videos I just uploaded as well:

In other news, I haven't said anything about it, but I lost my job last October.  It's been pretty rough these past few months, but I think there may be a light at the end of the tunnel, and no, it's not the train.  David Weber (you know, the author whose work I'm interpreting for him and the rest of BuNine) has an assistant who helps him with keeping his schedule, helped to nanny his kids, and just generally made herself indispensable to him.  

She's quitting that job soon to go full time with her own jewelry-making business, and needs an assistant.  So... here I was, sitting in on a videoconference between other BuNine folks and David Weber (well, *I* was videoconferencing - everyone else was in the same room in S. Carolina), when Gena, David's soon-to-be-ex-assistant, gets on the cam with me and asks if I'm still looking for work (I had told her about it back in Novemeber when I went to S. Carolina for HonorCon).  Turns out, with her going full-time at her creations, she'll need help, and she wants to hire me.  

Now, I don't know the first thing about jewelry-making, but she's going to train me, and I doubt I'll be doing any of the intricate work (at least, not right away) - most likely, it'll be most of the grunt work, but that's okay with me.  This still isn't definite, but it's looking very good.  Here's her site in case anyone wants to check it out: https://www.etsy.com...MoonkistDesigns

So, wish me luck everyone... I'll know more in a few days.

• Planet X-1 likes this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
English is the result of Norman men at arms trying to get dates with Saxon barmaids and is as legitimate as any other outcome of that activity. ~ H. Beam Piper.

#23 Planet X-1

Planet X-1

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,776 posts
  • LocationRight Field

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

Good luck!!! :)

Proud Knobhead

#24 MaxxQ

MaxxQ

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

Good luck!!! :)

Thanks

#25 MaxxQ

MaxxQ

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

Planet X-1... luck was apparently received.  See Missy's for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users