#41 Moving Target

Moving Target

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • LocationThe Duchy of Cornwall

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

Are you forgetting all the blood found everywhere?  His blood on the scene, her blood in the car? 

Well, the jury would have considered that evidence.  Obviously it was not enough to persuade them beyond reasonable doubt that he was guilty of the murder.

#42 Hemisfears

Hemisfears

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
  • LocationBetween Chicago & Milwaukee

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:45 AM

Well, the jury would have considered that evidence.  Obviously it was not enough to persuade them beyond reasonable doubt that he was guilty of the murder.

Sure...

bd47d9c533a5b41c2ac11176244d2ee4_zpsrxxt

BULLSHIT

:wacko:

Real bright people on that jury.

#43 Bones

Bones

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:23 PM

Is Bill going to Jail ? the big phony.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

#44 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,793 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:55 PM

The glove don't fit. But he did it.

falconext.png

#45 Oak

Oak

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:30 AM

I've known one of Cosby's victims since I was 5 years old. Her family and our family have been close for over 45 years. While I'm proud that she came out publicly against this monster, it is sad to watch her battle the painful memories.  I can't imagine how difficult it must be for her children to see their mother describe her attack to the media.  Hopefully her children will embrace their mother's courage, but I think it will be a tough road to travel.

#46 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,793 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:08 AM

^^^Send her our regards. She and the others should know how many of us 'out here' stand behind and support them.

falconext.png

#47 Always the Winner

Always the Winner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:00 AM

OK, I'll rephrase: he "got arrested, spent all his money defending himself and had his career ruined" for someone else.

But I won't say who I think he was arrested for because that would be using CP to commit libel and I try to be responsible.

🙄

Hey...where's Perry?

#48 Oak

Oak

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:33 PM

^^^Send her our regards. She and the others should know how many of us 'out here' stand behind and support them.

Thanks grep. She does have many supporters but she also has been verbally attacked on social media sites by strangers.  It's one thing to be trolled on this message board where most of us maintain our anonymity.  But can you imagine having your credibility attacked on your public Facebook page knowing that your family might be reading vile comments posted by strangers?  I'm not sure how to define it, but getting attacked in social media can take a toll on even the strongest person.

#49 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,793 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:38 PM

Thanks grep. She does have many supporters but she also has been verbally attacked on social media sites by strangers.  It's one thing to be trolled on this message board where most of us maintain our anonymity.  But can you imagine having your credibility attacked on your public Facebook page knowing that your family might be reading vile comments posted by strangers?  I'm not sure how to define it, but getting attacked in social media can take a toll on even the strongest person.

It's bullying en-masse. I can't imagine going through it, but I understand what you are saying.

Some people suck. But when a tragedy happens to them, or they are a victim of a horrible crime, it's amazing how quick they would want understanding and support themselves. 

falconext.png

#50 Pariah Dawg

Pariah Dawg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts
  • LocationCalmer than you are

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:19 PM

Run Cos Run!!!!!
987655260thumbjerryplayph8.gif
MAKE AMERICA GRATEFUL AGAIN

#51 Oak

Oak

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:18 PM

Run Cos Run!!!!!

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

#52 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,793 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:46 PM

I have to admit, seeing him found guilty really made my day.

falconext.png

#53 pjbear05

pjbear05

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationOn the Train to Bangkok

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:12 AM

Ah, now we can only hope gets to play pick up the soap with people a lot more badass than he is. Yeah it's a stretch, but one can dream.

"Can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing, I ain't pretty, and my legs are thin.

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

#54 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,568 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:51 AM

I gave up giving a fuck about this guy when all the accusations started coming out.  When there's that much smoke, there's GOT to be fire.  Yea, habeus corpus and all that, but he's been guilty as fuck for years.  Fuck him.  He can rot in prison for all I care.  He won't, of course, but at least these women can celebrate a little bit of justice in this whole horrible thing.

#55 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,512 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:10 AM

Not me, it made me kind of sad. Not that I think he got railroaded, but because I didn't want to believe he did it. He's a very funny guy who didn't work blue. He's been a part of some great TV shows and he seemed like the kind of guy you'd like to invite over for dinner. Obviously there was a very seamy underside we never saw.

Like Louis CK. He did some creepy, definitely inappropriate things, and he got caught up in that wave the media was feeding us for those couple of months, and he just disappeared. But he's not in the same category as Cosby, yet he got the same treatment in the media and therefore the public's eye. 

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#56 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,793 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:17 AM

Not me, it made me kind of sad. Not that I think he got railroaded, but because I didn't want to believe he did it. He's a very funny guy who didn't work blue. He's been a part of some great TV shows and he seemed like the kind of guy you'd like to invite over for dinner. Obviously there was a very seamy underside we never saw.

Like Louis CK. He did some creepy, definitely inappropriate things, and he got caught up in that wave the media was feeding us for those couple of months, and he just disappeared. But he's not in the same category as Cosby, yet he got the same treatment in the media and therefore the public's eye. 

A couple of dozen women with the same story, over the course of decades, can't be wrong.

falconext.png

#57 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:20 AM

Himself remains one of my earliest memories of laughing uncontrollably at a stand-up routine.  Specifically the "natural childbirth" bit.  Enjoying art from assholes is really difficult for me, so it now taints one of my earliest memories of comedy.

labente deinde paulatim disciplina velut desidentes primo mores sequatur animo, deinde ut magis magisque lapsi sint, tum ire coeperint praecipites, donec ad haec tempora quibus nec vitia nostra nec remedia pati possumus perventum est.

First our declining morals slid, bit by bit, and then our very national spirit.  Then the collapse became greater and greater, and our principles began to go, until at last, it has come to this age, in which we can bear neither our crimes nor the cure for them.

#58 The Macallan

The Macallan

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

If you haven't already been convinced, there is new video of him sexually harassing someone 

cosby_weiner.gif

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

neil-presto-scarf.jpg

#59 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,071 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:14 PM

bill-cosby-jello-with-credit-to-kidsofth

There might be some pudding popping going on in the cooler.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#60 RushDoggie

RushDoggie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:10 AM

Himself remains one of my earliest memories of laughing uncontrollably at a stand-up routine.  Specifically the "natural childbirth" bit.  Enjoying art from assholes is really difficult for me, so it now taints one of my earliest memories of comedy.

Yep.

The chocolate cake for breakfast bit? omg...so funny.

“Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals.” - Tom Petty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users