#41 bordercollie

bordercollie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationI wish I knew

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:33 PM

If the three particular people would give me the apology I deserve, life on CP would be so much more peaceful.

#42 Tony

Tony

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationBolton

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:37 PM

If the three particular people would give me the apology I deserve, life on CP would be so much more peaceful.

So much ego.

Jeez, it's no wonder FJ wants to walk away.
A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.

#43 bordercollie

bordercollie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationI wish I knew

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:40 PM

So much ego.

Jeez, it's no wonder FJ wants to walk away.

Ego got the nu page.   :)

#44 Tony

Tony

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationBolton

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

Ego got the nu page.   :)

Ok, I apologise on behalf of the whole of the Internet. You and Mike V have been wronged and slandered. Ok for you?
A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.

#45 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,455 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:51 PM

I apologize too...just for being alive.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#46 RushDoggie

RushDoggie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:57 PM

If the three particular people would give me the apology attention I think  deserve, life on CP would be so much more peaceful I will stop trolling.1285558323532.gif

“Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals.” - Tom Petty

#47 DarthLen

DarthLen

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Locationa galaxy, far, far away...

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:57 PM

I love how I get brought into this as some barometer of how CP allows fuckall... Pretty sure Joe had that video moved/removed pretty pronto as it wasn't in the appropriate forum. 

I'm the last guy you want to use in these debates, it won't ever go well as I actually try to take time to look at all sides and then judge everyone... :thhbbppp:

#48 Tony

Tony

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationBolton

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

I love how I get brought into this as some barometer of how CP allows fuckall... Pretty sure Joe had that video moved/removed pretty pronto as it wasn't in the appropriate forum. 
I'm the last guy you want to use in these debates, it won't ever go well as I actually try to take time to look at all sides and then judge everyone... :thhbbppp:

Oh fuck off Len. Judge that.

#49 RollDeBonz

RollDeBonz

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationHome of the Twilight Zone

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

...and why do people continue bringing up Ken? Yes, Ken was exposed as doing some really shitty things. If you still have a problem with him take it up with him. With the exception of doing design work on skins he hasn't really been a part of CP since Joe took over. Move on for fucks sake.

#50 RushDoggie

RushDoggie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

Would that guy please stop calling himself Border Collie? So embarrassing...

225524_1980387155764_7736597_n.jpg?oh=80

“Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals.” - Tom Petty

#51 DarthLen

DarthLen

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:03 PM

only if you're passin' a tasty pint, mate. 

but then, I quite enjoy fucking off, so, well, there you have it.

#52 Xanadu590

Xanadu590

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:04 PM

i love you and the happiness and joy you spread so effortlessly, Tony

i just want you to know that :)

for more information please reread

#53 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationEast of Lyra, Northwest of Pegasus

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:05 PM

Those of you who were partly responsible for this. Fuck you. Fuck you all . 

Including yourself?

http://rushmessagebo...arity/?p=102923

If I can help keep the heartbeat of CP going, Joe, let me know...

Very cool.

It takes cajones to admit you were wrong, esp in a public forum. Joe, you have class. :2  thumbs up:

I hope CP stays, it is sentimental to me.

I agree. Thank you for your post and all you've done for this place, FJ.

Slim has always calmly and patiently spoke his mind. Even when we disagree on the heaviest of subjects in the most heated way, I never lost respect for him.

Spoken like someone against whom Slim doesn't have a personal vendetta. Find one Slim post that is somewhat benevolent toward some idea of mine. I'd really like to have a reason to think better of him. There is a post from just a day or two ago where he disagreed that moog should go and I stay, arguing for the opposite. He claimed that at least moog brings some value to this board, meaning I never have. Is that complete dismissal of all content I have ever brought to this board really reasonable? Not too long ago there was a thread where he jumped all over something I said in disagreement. Even after several other posters disagreed with him he persisted in trying, post after post to insist that I was wrong, ignoring other posters' reasonable responses. Many of you have known Slim for a long time and have come to accept his behavior. He is courteous to you, so you don't call him out when he isn't. At least moog tried. It's my guess that Slim's extreme disdain toward religion has eternally spilled over on me because I was once religious and did my best to explain why I believed what I did. But it's only a guess! How many of you agree that I have never brought any value to this board?

There's no libel either. Because nobody knows who Moog is anyway.  So who's reputation is ruined? 

Joe attempted to use my real name in context of why several of us were banned (he misspelled it - if you search the forums for the misspelling, you'll find he was quoted. He agrees he shouldn't have done that or at least felt it was right to remove that content. Why isn't that good enough for you?

Mike V is all-knowing.

Mod edit. Going to leave real names out. Sorry

I am not moog

...I'm the whole source of everything.

#54 DarthLen

DarthLen

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

moog = zo?

#55 Tony

Tony

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationBolton

Including yourself?
http://rushmessagebo...arity/?p=102923

Very cool.

I agree. Thank you for your post and all you've done for this place, FJ.

Spoken like someone against whom Slim doesn't have a personal vendetta. Find one Slim post that is somewhat benevolent toward some idea of mine. I'd really like to have a reason to think better of him. There is a post from just a day or two ago where he disagreed that moog should go and I stay, arguing for the opposite. He claimed that at least moog brings some value to this board, meaning I never have. Is that complete dismissal of all content I have ever brought to this board really reasonable? Not too long ago there was a thread where he jumped all over something I said in disagreement. Even after several other posters disagreed with him he persisted in trying, post after post to insist that I was wrong, ignoring other posters' reasonable responses. Many of you have known Slim for a long time and have come to accept his behavior. He is courteous to you, so you don't call him out when he isn't. At least moog tried. It's my guess that Slim's extreme disdain toward religion has eternally spilled over on me because I was once religious and did my best to explain why I believed what I did. But it's only a guess! How many of you agree that I have never brought any value to this board?

Joe attempted to use my real name in context of why several of us were banned (he misspelled it - if you search the forums for the misspelling, you'll find he was quoted. He agrees he shouldn't have done that or at least felt it was right to remove that content. Why isn't that good enough for you?

I am not moog

Okay but what's all this then:

hkFxL8h.png

#56 DarthLen

DarthLen

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

What is that skinny little weatherbitch up to these days anyway? :D

#57 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 6,198 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

Okay but what's all this then:

hkFxL8h.png

Right. That's what caused the whole blame game

#58 Xanadu590

Xanadu590

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:13 PM

moog = zo?

ohh no.

i can promise you he has nothing to do with anything going on here.

#59 RollDeBonz

RollDeBonz

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationHome of the Twilight Zone

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:14 PM

ohh no.

i can promise you he has nothing to do with anything going on here.

For once. :P

#60 Xanadu590

Xanadu590

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:15 PM

Right. That's what caused the whole blame game

q: why is that even allowed?

like, um..

never was before.

is it just me who thinks only an admin should be able to edit usernames?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users