123 replies to this topic

#21 RushDoggie

RushDoggie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:44 AM

Wasn't there something about now Hemi is not here that you won't need to vomit all over the board?

if hemi isnt around to spew his racist bs i wont be polluting this forum up

• OldRUSHfan likes this

“Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals.” - Tom Petty

#22 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,518 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:50 AM

I'm at an age where I just want a relatively peaceful board on which to post and have some fun. All this trolling really isn't for me.

• OldRUSHfan, pjbear05 and GhostWriter like this

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#23 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,453 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:55 AM

I'm at an age where I just want a relatively peaceful board on which to post and have some fun. All this trolling really isn't for me.

It seems to be the same person which is even more shitty. If it's someone who was once an actual member, I'd hope they'd stop the crap. If it's someone new, just kill all the new alters and maybe he'll get the message. 

• OldRUSHfan and smoog like this

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#24 smoog

smoog

Don't feed the troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:59 AM

I think it's crossed from funny, maybe in the last 5 days or so.

Is that when the Biker Bar became a nursing home?

Besides the Lunatic Fringe, the most interesting posts around here are about the deaths of celebrities your parents' age.

#25 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,518 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:06 AM

Is that when the Biker Bar became a nursing home?

Yes. It's great. We have a rec room.

61f3355db0effe36ecec50a608f1e974.jpg

• OldRUSHfan likes this

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#26 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationEast of Lyra, Northwest of Pegasus

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:18 AM

I said nothing as such, and I believe the person who said it was speaking of TG. It is now squeaky clean!

Wasn't there something about now Hemi is not here that you won't need to vomit all over the board?

...I'm the whole source of everything.

#27 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:19 AM

Fine.

Let us have some adult conversation.

"Wow, I really love microbrew!"

"Oh man, I need to drop some weight."

"My kids are___________ and____________!"

#28 Always the Winner

Always the Winner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:37 AM

Well done FJ!
  • OldRUSHfan likes this

Hey...where's Perry?

#29 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:48 AM

It's really easy to ignore an obnoxious poster if you don't see value in what they post.
In fact, you can even follow conversations they seem to dominate with them ignored.

I feel for the mods, since you can't ignore people.

• OldRUSHfan likes this

labente deinde paulatim disciplina velut desidentes primo mores sequatur animo, deinde ut magis magisque lapsi sint, tum ire coeperint praecipites, donec ad haec tempora quibus nec vitia nostra nec remedia pati possumus perventum est.

First our declining morals slid, bit by bit, and then our very national spirit.  Then the collapse became greater and greater, and our principles began to go, until at last, it has come to this age, in which we can bear neither our crimes nor the cure for them.

#30 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:51 AM

You just crack me up.

You tell the sob story about missing out on things with your kids and about how shitty SMOOG is, then you come back. 

Oh man, this is hilarious.

And shit, I haven't seen people this involved in a long time.

Well done FJ!

#31 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:54 AM

Also, if you take this place THAT seriously, you seriously need to reevaluate your life.

#32 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

I don't think it's taking things seriously.

This place is entertaining for people. Most people aren't finding your self-indulgent antics entertaining.

And because you're FLOODING the damn board with the aforementioned antics, they've gotten tired of combing through the mountain of bullshit to find actual interesting, germane conversation.

• OldRUSHfan, RushDoggie and GhostWriter like this

labente deinde paulatim disciplina velut desidentes primo mores sequatur animo, deinde ut magis magisque lapsi sint, tum ire coeperint praecipites, donec ad haec tempora quibus nec vitia nostra nec remedia pati possumus perventum est.

First our declining morals slid, bit by bit, and then our very national spirit.  Then the collapse became greater and greater, and our principles began to go, until at last, it has come to this age, in which we can bear neither our crimes nor the cure for them.

#33 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:10 AM

I'm not Moog.

And plenty of people do find Moog entertaining. 

Just because you're self-righteous doesn't.....

You know what?

Fuck it.

Ain't worth being on this planet if people can't even see.

Everyone thinks I'm Moog, hell, maybe I am but I don't get it because of the PTSD, which I got defending keyboard jockeys.

Then again, after the shit I have been dragged through with this fucking board including

1. Some DBAG trying to steal my wife while I was deployed (after I let him stay with us).

2. Same DBAG swindling goddamn money from people here.

3. The rude fucking comments we had to endure here.

And you all have the nerve...THE GALL to call for someone's head who did you all a FUCKING favor in getting rid of Hemi. The GALL to have this fake aura of "We're a biker bar of Rush Fans" and when it comes down to it, you just all lose it.

Tell you what. Try this wishy-washy shit over in the middle-east and you'll see how well it works.

God-fucking-damnit.

"Life it seems will fade away, drifting farther every day."

I don't think it's taking things seriously.

This place is entertaining for people. Most people aren't finding your self-indulgent antics entertaining.

And because you're FLOODING the damn board with the aforementioned antics, they've gotten tired of combing through the mountain of bullshit to find actual interesting, germane conversation.

• OldRUSHfan likes this

#34 A Rebel and a Runner

A Rebel and a Runner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:26 AM

How dare people not find you entertaining!? HOW DARE THEY!?

#35 Always the Winner

Always the Winner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:42 AM

Also, if you take this place THAT seriously, you seriously need to reevaluate your life.

We're not the ones hinting at suicide over this. At worst, I'd just go away again.
And FWIW, Fade To Black was on Ride The Lightning.

And I DO spend more time with the family now. I basically post in the morning before everyone is up, during gaps at work, and after they've gone to bed. It's been quite nice.

What's not enjoyable is logging on, checking the new activity, and seeing the same person as the last poster on EVERY TOPIC on the front page. Hell, not even ORF could pull that off. That goes beyond obnoxious; now you're getting into "you've got real issues" territory. It's too bad my friend the Psych Professor at UCONN hates Rush. He'd have a field day with this.
I've got no idea who you are. Moog, fake-Jarg, fake Baggyns and whatever other sock you're running around with. I'm just one of a number of people who aren't really entertained by your act.
I hope you get help. I don't think the message board therapy is working. Sounds like maybe you had some personal crap happen, and if it's true, yeah, that would suck. But even if you were to drive off every last person on the board, it's not gonna help.

And thanks for getting Hemi kicked out of TG.

Hey...where's Perry?

#36 jeffro

jeffro

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:10 AM

:lol: What the fuk is going on in this thread?

Pure fat, topped with a layer of fat - Alex Lifeson

The sewer pipe queen

Dangles my dream
Makes all that I've seen
Seem so obscene - Kings X, Skeptical Winds

#37 GhostWriter

GhostWriter

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:43 AM

Ain't worth being on this planet if people can't even see.

Everyone thinks I'm Moog, hell, maybe I am but I don't get it because of the PTSD, which I got defending keyboard jockeys.

Then again, after the shit I have been dragged through with this fucking board including

1. Some DBAG trying to steal my wife while I was deployed (after I let him stay with us).

2. Same DBAG swindling goddamn money from people here.

3. The rude fucking comments we had to endure here.

If there is any truth in any of this (no one has any idea what to believe any more), you need help Mike. And the friends aiding and abetting you here need to see that before you're the next Fly.

And you all have the nerve...THE GALL to call for someone's head who did you all a FUCKING favor in getting rid of Hemi. The GALL to have this fake aura of "We're a biker bar of Rush Fans" and when it comes down to it, you just all lose it.

There's a difference between a biker bar and a clown show and it's quite clear most of the core people here think you've turned it into the latter. The fact that you let Hemi get so under your skin that this whole little ruse was to oust him says more about you than it does him.

Tell you what. Try this wishy-washy shit over in the middle-east and you'll see how well it works.

God-fucking-damnit.

Well maybe the mods should cut the head off of GM to bring a little sanity back.

It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism; but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.

- Francis Bacon

#38 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,488 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:29 PM

:lol: What the fuk is going on in this thread?

What the fuck is actually going on? This some shit that happened before my time here.

#39 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,453 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:35 PM

Ugh. It's all pointless anyways.

Everything about life is.

So you know the next step then, right?

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#40 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:55 PM

Yes, continuing to "fuk" with you as moog would say.

So you know the next step then, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users