These are all unconfirmed that I read on Ye Olde Twitter:
- Ben Mink was spotted at last night's TO show
- Losing It is a "go" for tomorrow night
- They are about to announce 12 more shows added to the tour
Thus, I have these questions:
- was he just there for support & fun? or will he be the violinist for Losing It live?
- if Losing It was supposed to replace Subdivisions in the set, and Geddy botched the entrance for Subdivisions last night, will they do them both to make sure they have a DVD-worthy Subdivisions captured?
- will the new shows be US dates or elsewhere?