Far Cry sounds rockin'!

#3 smoog

smoog

Don't feed the troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:13 AM

They hit new heights with that one on Snakes and Arrows. The Main Monkey Business as well.

Far Cry sounds rockin'!

#4 Tench Frickler

Tench Frickler

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

I was at this show....

HOLY. FUCKIN. SHIT.

I figured it would be good from reports here and some vids I had watched online. But WOW. I got the setlist without Natural Science but that was ok I guess. Went with a friend and his dad and son. Was the Grand dad's and the son's first time, my seventh and the friends second. I could have done with just one song from CA in exchange for maybe another from CP, Signals or GUP in the first set, but I was fine with the songlist. 

As to the reports of the sound being siubpar this tour, i thought it was good. Lows were thumpin, and I could hear everything. It was loud for sure and I was sitting pretty much dead on to the house right speaker array. I saw 6 or 8 hangs of three speakers each suspended from the ceiling but dont know if this was the house PA for the hockey team that plays there or part of the stuff for the show.

only downer to the show was some douchenozzle in the row in front of me. He spent the entire intermission bitching at the girl sitting behind him about yelling at the end of each song. Told her it wasnt a Brittny Spears concert and she should know better and to be quiet. Like there wasnt 20,000 other people there yelling too. 

Anyway...loved the show. Gonna have to talk myself out of driving up to my sister in law's in Detroit and see the show again next week. 

Tench

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users