Thanks!

#22 snow_patrol

snow_patrol

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:31 PM

I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet.  It is a CD cover but I will figure something out.  Right now it is sitting inside the CD case amongst the other CDs.

I am so happy that they signed it.  I too sent a nice hand written letter asking for them to sign.  This has made this final tour a little more special...

Attached File  gup autograph.jpg   128.71K   7 downloads

• Peter Griffin likes this

#23 SJS

SJS

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,139 posts
  • LocationJust east of Lyra

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:42 PM

Kneel signed my pic last tour:

drumpic_zps8904c90e.png

Awesome.

• snow_patrol likes this

LYqbjSn.jpg

#24 Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:24 PM

Very nice, Snow!  P/G is a perfect cover to get signed.  I also like how the "P" and "t" in Neil's sig look like cymbals.

#25 snow_patrol

snow_patrol

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:14 PM

Very nice, Snow!  P/G is a perfect cover to get signed.  I also like how the "P" and "t" in Neil's sig look like cymbals.

Thanks Peter!  This is the first album that I saw them so I felt it was fitting to request this.  In hindsight I should have sent the p/g live cd cover.  Oh well.  I was an exicted kid just trying to get this in the mail. And then an exicted kid when I got it back.  

Now I just to figure out what to do with it.  And I never even noticed that that how Neil signs things. 

#26 Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:03 AM

The nice thing is you can simply keep it in the CD case for protection and display it just about anywhere.  Grace was my first tour as well.  If you still have the ticket stub from that tour you could consider having both pieces framed together.  I had mine done at the local Joann Fabrics store.  Every couple weeks they have sales which give you about 65% off regular pricing on custom frames.

And I'm not sure if the "cymbals in the signature" thing is intended by Neil, but I've always seen it that way. 

Does anyone else here have any signed pieces to show?  Feel free to post 'em!

• snow_patrol likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users