#41 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationEast of Lyra, Northwest of Pegasus

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

If setlist.fm is to be believed, Friday night in Vancouver was the 7th different setlist of the tour. Nothing radical mind you, but they hadn't played this exact set of songs before. It was basically the first set from Madison Square Garden last month (OLV/DEW/Losing It) mashed with the normal "C" second set (YYZ/Natural Science).

If they had kept to the pattern, this show should have been the straight up "C" setlist. We're supposed to get "C" next week in San Jose too. I would be stoked if we got this Vancouver set instead.

Well, the rumor before the tour was 6 setlists. That didn't necessarily mean 6 setlists with entirely different songs, but could have meant some simple reordering. Still, I hope for at least one more surprise!!!

I want NattySci in their PDX show...you hear that Rush?!? NATTYfukkin'SCI!!!

Eddie! Long time, no see! Sorry I'm not up in the glorious PNW anymore. Come down for a BARF though! Bring your majestic sister. :")

...I'm the whole source of everything.

#42 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:26 AM

I've always wanted to do a BARF...
< He's flippin' off The Man, see...

#43 LateRally

LateRally

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:38 PM

Well they played the "B" setlist in Seattle Sunday night (Wreckers/How It Is/BTW/Camera Eye). Was supposed to be "A". Now I'm at a loss what they'll play in SJ on Thursday. I guess since the tour is winding down, they're gonna play whatever they feel like at this point.

#44 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:12 PM

We'll see!

#45 snow_patrol

snow_patrol

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:18 PM

Well they played the "B" setlist in Seattle Sunday night (Wreckers/How It Is/BTW/Camera Eye). Was supposed to be "A". Now I'm at a loss what they'll play in SJ on Thursday. I guess since the tour is winding down, they're gonna play whatever they feel like at this point.

I was expecting A and we got B.  TCE was worth the price of admission. TCE and Jacobs Ladder.  Wow!   God the whole second set is amazing.  Not a bad song.  

Who know what you guys will get as you said they may change things up for each night.  Lets see what happens tomorrow in Portland.  

The only thing that might have been better was seeing Losing It.  

Enjoy the show it is a pretty amazing site to be hold.

Dave

#46 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:22 PM

I'd really love that...

#47 LateRally

LateRally

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:09 PM

I was expecting A and we got B.  TCE was worth the price of admission. TCE and Jacobs Ladder.  Wow!   God the whole second set is amazing.  Not a bad song.  

Who know what you guys will get as you said they may change things up for each night.  Lets see what happens tomorrow in Portland.  

Enjoy the show it is a pretty amazing site to be hold.

Dave

Oh yes I am definitely stoked for this show. I've been pretty nitpicky in this thread cuz I tend to want to know exactly what I'll be hearing before shows I see, but bottom line is I'll be happy even if it was just the regular, non-swap-out songs.

Having said that, agree with you guys - set "B" plus Losing It would be killer :)

#48 snow_patrol

snow_patrol

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:50 PM

Oh yes I am definitely stoked for this show. I've been pretty nitpicky in this thread cuz I tend to want to know exactly what I'll be hearing before shows I see, but bottom line is I'll be happy even if it was just the regular, non-swap-out songs.

Having said that, agree with you guys - set "B" plus Losing It would be killer :)

It would have been killer.  I was hoping for Losing it but was ok after the second set.  The second set makes up for any and all past set list issues in my book.  

I want one more show.  I full well know it is not going to happen but still want it.  Blah!  

Enjoy the shows guys they are a sight to be seen.

Dave

#49 LateRally

LateRally

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:36 PM

Well shit, they played "A" last night in PDX. Crossing my fingers we get "B" tomorrow, but regardless we probably won't get "A" in back-to-back shows so that's good.

For the record, since they resumed the tour on 7/9 after the latest break, it's been: B - C - A - B - modified C - B - A. So who knows what we'll get tomorrow.

#50 Slut Puppy

Slut Puppy

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:06 PM

So who knows what we'll get tomorrow.

G?

#51 LateRally

LateRally

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:37 PM

We can only hope...

#52 snow_patrol

snow_patrol

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:15 PM

I think you will get B.  They need to get back on track!  

#53 sir clinksalot

sir clinksalot

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:24 PM

Is there a list of all songs that have been played on this tour, not just setlist A, B, C, etc ... but all the songs. I can't seem to find it. 

Thanks. 

- Gregg

For the latest Theme Park related news, check out my site: http://www.parkjourney.com/

#54 LateRally

LateRally

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:53 AM

http://www.2112.net/...s/Tours.htm#r40

You can also generate a report on setlist.fm

http://www.setlist.f....html?year=2015

#55 LateRally

LateRally

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:10 AM

First set in the books. So far it's looking like "C". Can't wait for set 2

#56 LateRally

LateRally

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:44 AM

First set in the books. So far it's looking like "C". Can't wait for set 2.

Nat Sci and Jacob's Ladder back to back. Fuck yeah

#57 TheLoony

TheLoony

• Peeps
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:27 AM

Don't know which one we got here in Vegas tonight but I got to see Jacob's Ladder and that was all I really wanted.I should say, all I wanted that I know Ged can still sing. Lakeside Park, Anthem, What You're Doing all didn't sound that great, vocally, and the arena sucks balls and doesn't help. It was really muddy and the bass was nearly lost for most of the show. My only gripe about the sets is I would have liked to see Natural Science one more time but that's nitpicking, they've done it twice in the last few years that I've seen.

I swear, I had the worst seat in the house. Drunken POS behind me yelling in my ear I HAVE DINED ON HONEYDEW!!!!!!!!!!, spilling beer on me, singing badly, filming the show right next to my head, trying to talk to me, spitting on me when he was singing...

Possibly the worst experience I've had at any show and I've seen a few hundred. Once I heard about the fire at the Cosmo I figured all bets were off and the universe was going to play games with me and it did. I so wish I could see this again but that ain't in the cards. That asswipe is going to be my last memory of Rush and that sickens me.

#58 Always the Winner

Always the Winner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,998 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:37 AM

^^^ did the drunk take a piss break during RTB? If he did it was grep. And it only takes 1 beer...

Hey...where's Perry?

#59 fast eddie

fast eddie

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

For me, RTB was one of the better songs of the nite...

< He's flippin' off The Man, see...

#60 KaBoom21

KaBoom21

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:32 PM

Don't know which one we got here in Vegas tonight but I got to see Jacob's Ladder and that was all I really wanted.I should say, all I wanted that I know Ged can still sing. Lakeside Park, Anthem, What You're Doing all didn't sound that great, vocally, and the arena sucks balls and doesn't help. It was really muddy and the bass was nearly lost for most of the show. My only gripe about the sets is I would have liked to see Natural Science one more time but that's nitpicking, they've done it twice in the last few years that I've seen.

I swear, I had the worst seat in the house. Drunken POS behind me yelling in my ear I HAVE DINED ON HONEYDEW!!!!!!!!!!, spilling beer on me, singing badly, filming the show right next to my head, trying to talk to me, spitting on me when he was singing...

Possibly the worst experience I've had at any show and I've seen a few hundred. Once I heard about the fire at the Cosmo I figured all bets were off and the universe was going to play games with me and it did. I so wish I could see this again but that ain't in the cards. That asswipe is going to be my last memory of Rush and that sickens me.

You missed an opportunity to chop his fucking head off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users