Manhattan Project

Drum Solo 3

Red Sector A

YYZ

Spirit of Radio

Encore

Tom Sawyer

2112 - Overature, Temples, Grand Finale

Overall a good show. Woud like to see some songs in the first set changed. The second half of the show was the strongest for both music and lights. It was great to hear Manhattan Project, it worked well with the strings. The boys did a good job and this was my 35th Rush show in 34 years.

On a "Im a dumbass note", I was sitting in a little sports bar across the street from the arena having a couple of cocktails and some food and I noticed a little guy go walking by into the restroom with a somewhat dressy Pearl drums shirt on. I paid no attention and when he exited I said to myself, "damn that guy looks like Lorne Wheaton". After a quick Google search to be sure, it was definitely him. Unfortunately, I spent so much time confirming who it was in my own mind that I neglected to get a pic with him. There were not  a huge amount of people in the place but they were all pretty much Rush fans, I found it odd nobody else really recognized him. At least if they did, they didnt act on it. Its probably best that I left him alone anyways, he may be like Neil in regards to his privacy.

(Sorry about the spacing, not quite sure how to fix that)

Rush1-1.jpg

hemispheres-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users