43 replies to this topic

#41 Larry Craig

Larry Craig

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:46 PM

I should have studied to be a Dick Doctor. Urologist, whatever they call it. Then I could have gotten paid to handle cocks all day. Dream job, is what it is.

I am a big man (yes I am) and I have a big gun got me a big old dick and I I like to have fun held against your forehead I'll make you suck it

#42 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:39 AM

I should have studied to be a Dick Doctor. Urologist, whatever they call it. Then I could have gotten paid to handle cocks all day. Dream job, is what it is.

A dream job indeed.

Spoiler

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#43 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,609 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:00 AM

^^^ Very glad that pic didn't open.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#44 ralph malph

ralph malph

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:54 AM

Larry. Larry . Larry.

You have seen more penises pass by your latrine than the fucking US and Soviet Armys

You've sucked more cock than all the hors in Vegas. 22 Acacia Avenue has been a vacation home for you for years. 

You know more about the function of the penis, and where all the muscles and nerve endings are than Doctor Ruth, Bruce Jenner and Richard Simmons . Rupal too. 

You already are a urologist, a spermologist, and a toilet cleaner all in one.  Your job is safe. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users