264 replies to this topic

#261 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 5,900 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:54 PM

We always try to help people here and elsewhere online but that's one that slipped through the cracks.  I wished I had figured out what he was trying to say and found a way to reach out. :(

#262 Digital Sam

Digital Sam

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationSunny Western NY

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:25 AM

We always try to help people here and elsewhere online but that's one that slipped through the cracks.  I wished I had figured out what he was trying to say and found a way to reach out. :(

We all do.

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);]if you trust in yourself...[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);]and believe in your dreams...[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);]and follow your star...[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);]you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.[/color]

#263 MrSkeptic

MrSkeptic

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,466 posts
  • LocationNorthwesterly

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:16 AM

Every time I interacted with him in person or online, he was smiling, joking, and generally being Fly. Sometimes there's nothing to really see that indicates there are serious problems.

They said I could be anything, so I became a disappointment.

#264 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:23 AM

I think Fly had the Robin Williams Effect.  He was a comedian on the outside to hide the torment on the inside.  I just have chills when I think of his final moments...really horrible.  :(

#265 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,671 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:49 AM

Just read this thread again. This one upsets me.

falconext.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users