Some fairly legit looking publication just posted a list of the 20 most popular beer's in America. I am by no means a beer expert, or a beer snob. Hence, I will give my opinion on each beer that I have tried from the list.
1. BUd LIght - Water
2. Coors Light - Water with a hint of beer flavor
3. Bud - my favorite because I grew up on it and it was a piece of Americana - until foreigners bought it. No other reason. Gets you way more cocked than Bud Light and really does have a nice fruity lagar (see - I can't even spell it I'm so not into beer) taste. I've watched Tom Brady's entire career buzz or drunk on this. Any yes the Bud Muds are a REAL thing.
4. Miller Light - nice that the my old man usually had a bunch of these to steal when I was in JR High - does the job
5. Corona - rat piss. you have to put lime in it in hopes the acid keeps the rat urine sterile. Fooking gross
6. Natural Light - wasn't on High School FB team so I drank it maybe once. Instant muds from what I remember
10. Heineken - Gets me good and drunk like Budweiser. This is a strange beer - it can be a pretty good tasting lager, with kind of a hoppy finish, or it can taste legit like feet - depending on the batch - also prone to being skunked.
15. Bud Light Platinum - someone once said, you know you're a drunk when you buy your beer based on alcohol content. This shit has mad alcohol compared to some of the most popular beers in the world. Google it. It gets you fucked. I only drink this at Christmas parties and events that I really don't want to be at. Surprisingly decent taste.
Well that's it.