• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#21 dcgunman

dcgunman

• Peeps
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

Still deciding on whether to catch an LA show too. I think it will depend on how much I dig the show in Vegas.

Your 4 hours away from LA. As of right now LA is the final show. Usually the final show is a special one. Maybe Rush will put on a little bit extra Rush for the LA show. I wouldn't miss it. What the hell.

#22 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

Part of me is really glad I could be seeing the very last big show but another part would like to see them do one last romp through under-served Europe and the UK.

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#23 madrigal

madrigal

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationneither here, nor there

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:47 PM

Still deciding on whether to catch an LA show too. I think it will depend on how much I dig the show in Vegas.

Going to both.  :2  thumbs up: 

#24 Julie

Julie

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

I'll be at this show as well. We'll be boozin' it up in the lot before the show ... Forum tradition dating back to my first ever Rush show in 1990 (I was only 14). =)

I hear ya! Was at the ATWAS show there, late 70's. I want to go!!

#25 Huge Ackman

Huge Ackman

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationDetroit, ROCK City

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:03 PM

I need a single ticket for the LA Forum show.  Help...

RushatRedRocks2010422.jpg

20b17b4b-a49a-4567-bd13-f55bbbaf7850.jpg

#26 bill1971

bill1971

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:27 PM

Is it sold out? It would be cool to see Rush's potential last ever show. I am seeing them in Irvine though.

#27 sir clinksalot

sir clinksalot

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:10 AM

Secondary market tickets are averaging about $110 for nosebleeds right now. That'll at least get you in the building. 

- Gregg

For the latest Theme Park related news, check out my site: http://www.parkjourney.com/

#28 sir clinksalot

sir clinksalot

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:49 PM

FYI, I just scored 2 tickets in section 203 for $100 each on Scorebig.com. Similar tickets are going for $140 or more on other sites. 

- Gregg

For the latest Theme Park related news, check out my site: http://www.parkjourney.com/

#29 Drewsifer

Drewsifer

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:50 AM

After seeing them in Austin, seeing them in LA for a 3rd show this tour is a no brainer! The 1st set is mediocre. But the 2nd is off the hook crazy fucking good! Will need a pair for the Mrs. and me. It's a safe bet that something will open up on Ticketbastard by show day. But if anyone has a pair they want to get rid of at face value, hit me up. I don't care where they are; just want to be in the house.

And C, if you still need a ride to the show, we can pick you up in Frasier Park like we did for CWA. It would be nice to see you again!

#30 Hemisfears

Hemisfears

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
  • LocationBetween Chicago & Milwaukee

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:46 AM

Look at the prices for the four seats in the front row...... :blink:

http://www.ticketmas...9004E30E0BF475F

#31 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:57 AM

8 grand? I hope that includes blowjobs from the entire band,

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#32 Mission Position

Mission Position

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:19 PM

The Vegas front row seats were going for over 10 grand at one time.  Geesh!

I am the artist formerly known as Schnoodles, who was the artist formerly known as Prime Mover and Shaker.

Rough Demos: www.jaypsi.com

#33 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 6,082 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

Absolutely nuts prices everywhere I'm looking

#34 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,849 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:44 PM

I was going to try to talk my wife into letting me go to CA for the last 2 shows.... they'd be my 29th and 30th.

But with those kind of prices.. forget it. I'll wait until they do their 'special event' shows in the future.

falconext.png

#35 Drewsifer

Drewsifer

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 12:23 AM

Just get on the plane Grep! Get a ticket day of. I have yet to see a show this tour where decent seats have not been released last minute. Even if that doesn't happen, the brokers slash prices that late in the game. They cannot write that many seats off at a loss from the bullshit market they create for those with a hero proximity fetish and others who listened to Juke Box Hero too much.

#36 Drewsifer

Drewsifer

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 12:59 AM

Word of advice for those unfamiliar with the Forum and surrounding Inglewood:DO NOT LEAVE THE PARKING AREA ON FOOT IF YOU CAN AVOID IT. This was the advice given to me the last time Rush played here in '94; advice that I failed to follow in order to buy some more beer at a convenience store across the street at about 4 in the afternoon. Before leaving to buy the brew, I jokingly gave another buddy my wallet containing all but $20 of my cash and my ticket asking him to hold this stuff for me in case we got mugged. On leaving the store and waiting to cross the street, two youninz no more than 16 passed me and another buddy as they were walking down the sidewalk and spun around shoving a gun into my stomach while commanding us to give them our money or they were going to "kill yo ass." I had aboot a fiver and some change and my ID in my front pockets both of which I emptied, pulling them completely out of my pants dropping the money and the ID on the ground while staring silently at these boys and saying a silent prayer all kinds of pissed off that if this was going to be my last day on Earth of course it would have to be BEFORE I got to see the show! Luckily these young ones were not interested in earning any kind of street cred by poppin'a cap into anyone.They just grabbed the little cash we had AND MY FUCKIN' ID, then chased us out into the street against traffic forcing us to play a real life game of human Frogger to make it across against squealing tires and blaring horns. But on the bright side of things, they did not take our beer! After smoking a bowl with the rest of our party most everything was right in our momentary universe. And the show was FANFUCKINGTASTIC. They played Prelude!!!! ..... Don't leave the parking lot.

#37 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,849 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:59 PM

^^Ugh. Now I'm not going.

I can barely handle the sludge in the surrounding neighborhood in Newark.

falconext.png

#38 dcgunman

dcgunman

• Peeps
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:33 PM

@Drewsifer that's really too bad that happened to you and your friend. '94 was many moons ago. The area has cleaned up a bit. But still you always have to be on your guards. I work at LAX and we have to go pick up supplies and parts across the street from that area. You see Al kinds of activity in and around that area. Last year we saw Boston at the Forum and had to work the next day so we decided to get a room near work so we wouldn't have the long haul after a long night. We stayed on the east side of the 405 on Century Blvd. heard the sirens at least 3 times that evening. Bring your own beer and supplies to the parking lot. And bring enough so you don't have to go out and get more. I'll be on the west side of the 405 off of Manchester Blvd at Three Weavers Brewery before tailgating it in the Forum parking lot.

#39 Drewsifer

Drewsifer

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:34 AM

Yeah I admit that was the last time I spent any time outside if a car in Inglewood. But I'm not aboot to test fate twice there.

#40 bytor11

bytor11

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationChicago 'Burb

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:54 PM

Going to the LA show, booked a room in Lawndale, about 8 miles south of the Fourm, I know nothing about the area, is it a safe area?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users