I am selling my mint Gibson Custom Shop Axcess Alex Lifeson Signature guitar in Royal Crimson. It's a 2012 model and really has one of the nicest tops I've ever seen and it plays & sounds amazing.
Asking $3,950 OBO
If you're in a Rush Tribute band, you need this guitar!
It's in absolute pristine condition with barely even a swirl mark from cleaning.
The frets are in mint, as is the Graphtech Piezo Ghost Floyd Rose and every other part of this masterpiece. Comes complete with Custom Shop Case, COA, Floyd Rose Wrenches and all Case Candy.
You can download a bunch of high-resolution photos by clicking this link:
- Les Paul Axcess, Custom Shop Alex Lifeson Signature
- Carved Flame Maple Top
- Weight relieved mahogany back w/belly scarf
- Single-ply Cream Binding on top
- Chrome Hardware
- Graphtech Floyd Rose tremolo w/Ghost Piezo System
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid trapezoid inlays
- Rounded neck profile w/contoured heel cut
- 24 3/4" scale length, 1 11/16" nut width
- Floyd Rose Locking nut
- Kluson Tuners
- 496R and 498T pickups (they sound incredible)
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone (treble tone/push-pull coil split)
- 3-way selector switch
- Vintage .010 strings
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes Custom Shop Case
- Weight: 8 lbs, 15oz
I am selling it on Reverb.com if you'd like to look it up there and get more details on it.
Please message me with any questions. I'm in Orlando, FL and would love to deal with someone local.