#21 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,890 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

Why would Overture be tuned down anyway? Geds hasn't sung that "yeahhhhh" part in at least 15 years.

falconext.png

#22 AsIfToFly

AsIfToFly

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

I would assume that it's tuned down for Temples of Syrinx.

#23 earthshine_sf

earthshine_sf

Advanced Member

• Peeps
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

Right. Overture has to be in tune with Temples, so all of it has been tuned down for a long time c

#24 C...

C...

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • LocationThe French part of Compton

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

I wasn't sure where to put this, so mods can move it wherever it belongs.

I finally got around to making a ringtone out of Alex's infamous speech. Since I only know how to make ringtones by creating the file through Audacity and e-mailing it to my phone number, I only have the file in MP3 format. But I'm sure those of you tech-savvy folks know what to do with it from there. And I would appreciate if anyone could give constructive criticism on how I did. Thanks.

Not sure how long the file will stay up on this website, so if anyone has any troubles or cannot access the link, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I can send it to you that way.

Enjoy!

http://www.filedropp...bla-la-la-la-la

"The best response to those who wound me is to get away from themand wish them well." —Neil Peart

~"Feeling lonely and content at the same time, I believe, is a rare kind of happiness" —Nightwish~

osanasmall.jpg

SC_banner_new.jpg

Alex_meme.jpg

(Ahem...I know Rush has songs in 4/4, but I did not make this meme. I just think it's funny. So please stop pointing this out to me! Thanks.)

Me and the Grace Under Pressure background...forever destined to be parted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users