#21 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

I figure you have to have priorities!  Eat the pizza, THEN play with your penis..... :o  ;)

lemur.jpg

#22 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,729 posts
  • LocationSaline, MI, SSW of Ann Arbor

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

It used to be decent (Pizza Hut) up until the '90s...the one here in Saline was GREAT!  My first Ex worked there and the owner was a real stickler for cleanliness and quality of the food served.  i don't remember being at a PH since though, so I can't speak to the state of PHs since then.....to get to the main point here, pissing, blowing snot into or otherwise befouling food at restaurants has and will go on till the end of time, perhaps...PH is NOT the singular representation of this practice...and I feel sorry for the folks who don't realize this. :o

:D

EnjoyCCola.jpgmusicgif.gif

ninjaanim1.gif

panda.gif

Chris Hardwick is NERDIST GOD. Portrait-%20Chris%20Hardwick%20sm.jpg

oldman.gif

HugeGrin.gif

Here's the KITTY! kittyredX.gif

sfl_glbtsm.gif

"OH!"

:banana dance Original: "PEANUT BUTTAH JELLEH!" :banana dance Original:

"I'm DAMAGED...and I LIKE IT!"

"We are here to HELP each other, not to HARM each other.  Think about it..."

#23 Hemisfears

Hemisfears

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
  • LocationBetween Chicago & Milwaukee

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

It used to be decent (Pizza Hut) up until the '90s...the one here in Saline was GREAT!  My first Ex worked there and the owner was a real stickler for cleanliness and quality of the food served.  i don't remember being at a PH since though, so I can't speak to the state of PHs since then.....to get to the main point here, pissing, blowing snot into or otherwise befouling food at restaurants has and will go on till the end of time, perhaps...PH is NOT the singular representation of this practice...and I feel sorry for the folks who don't realize this. :o

:D

Well, I think more people realize it than you think, but to actually do something like that at a time when cameras can be placed in every corner of a room, inexpensively, and undetectable, you'd have to be a COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT to even attempt try it.

This person should be blacklisted from employment after he serves a prison term. If he dosen't like that, he should be forced to drink a 2-litre of piss.

Fucking retard probably voted for Obama too.

#24 Three Eyes

Three Eyes

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Haha! Yes. Democrats are a buncha sink pissing pinkos. It saves water, after all.

It was a big deal when my little town got a Pizza Hut in the late '70s. They had a Pac-Man machine in there that enthralled us kids. It had a horizontal, table-top style screen. I don't think I've ever seen one like that since. 

Hey there goes Alex. He's loaded with money. Wow he's really set himself up great.

#25 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern, MI

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

Haha! Yes. Democrats are buncha sink pissing pinkos. It saves water, after all.

It was a big deal when my little town got a Pizza Hut in the late '70s. They had a Pac-Man machine in there that enthralled us kids. It had a horizontal, table-top style screen. I don't think I've ever seen one like that since. 

Ha, the tabletop.  Mine had Donkey Kong...

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.  I say fuck the pen because you can die by the sword! - Tom Araya

#26 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,729 posts
  • LocationSaline, MI, SSW of Ann Arbor

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Haha! Yes. Democrats are a buncha sink pissing pinkos. It saves water, after all.

Don't go to Pinball/Arcade places much anymore? ;) :P :D

P.S. ours had Galaxian...

EnjoyCCola.jpgmusicgif.gif

ninjaanim1.gif

panda.gif

Chris Hardwick is NERDIST GOD. Portrait-%20Chris%20Hardwick%20sm.jpg

oldman.gif

HugeGrin.gif

Here's the KITTY! kittyredX.gif

sfl_glbtsm.gif

"OH!"

:banana dance Original: "PEANUT BUTTAH JELLEH!" :banana dance Original:

"I'm DAMAGED...and I LIKE IT!"

"We are here to HELP each other, not to HARM each other.  Think about it..."

#27 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,990 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:54 PM

The tabletop models were pretty popular. Guess they were meant more for bars, etc, to give you a place to put down your drink and play.

Most of the major games of that era had table top versions.  Hell, I've even seen Crazy Climber.

falconext.png

#28 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,990 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

Having worked in restauraunts when I was young, let me just lay it out for you guys.

You do not want to know what goes on back there. Every place, and I mean every place has at least one idiot that messes with the food or doesn't do the proper job of cleaning. I've never known of the the pissing in the sink myself, but i'm not suprised.

One pizza place I was working the counter at, the rumor was that another guy used to blow loads into the pizza dough....  I stopped eating there once i knew.

falconext.png

#29 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Having worked in restauraunts when I was young, let me just lay it out for you guys.

You do not want to know what goes on back there. Every place, and I mean every place has at least one idiot that messes with the food or doesn't do the proper job of cleaning. I've never known of the the pissing in the sink myself, but i'm not suprised.

One pizza place I was working the counter at, the rumor was that another guy used to blow loads into the pizza dough....  I stopped eating there once i knew.

Why ya gotta go there?  I'm sure if we heard all the stories we would farm ourselves and never go out...

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.  I say fuck the pen because you can die by the sword! - Tom Araya

#30 grep

grep

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,990 posts
  • LocationNYC USA

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Just pointing out that it's not as uncommon as one would think. And since we happen to be on the topic, I figure why not educate a little. Even if the truth sucks, it's still the truth.

I did give one example only. I did that work for 10 years before I got a foothold on Wall St.... 

falconext.png

#31 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

#32 fenderjazz

fenderjazz

Insert witty title here

• Administrators
  • 6,192 posts
  • LocationNYC Area Suburbs

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

:lol:  :coffee spit monitor:

#33 Planet X-1

Planet X-1

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,776 posts
  • LocationRight Field

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Back to bad pizza - the worst pizza on the planet is congealed in Switzerland - yuck

Proud Knobhead

#34 Hemisfears

Hemisfears

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
  • LocationBetween Chicago & Milwaukee

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

And that is why I NEVER return food to the kitchen.

#35 Always the Winner

Always the Winner

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Back to bad pizza - the worst pizza on the planet is congealed in Switzerland - yuck

Is that the corporate office for Little Caesars?

Hey...where's Perry?

#36 Planet X-1

Planet X-1

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,776 posts
  • LocationRight Field

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

No that`s in Rome -

But as bad as Little Caesars is, they don`t crack raw eggs in the center of the pizza for flavor...or whatever they think they`re doing. 

And lettuce?   WTF...

Proud Knobhead

#37 Mission Position

Mission Position

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

Almost any pizza you can get in the states is pretty darn good.

PH is great.  Dominos (now that they've made some changes) is pretty good.  Little Ceasers is alright.  Chicago style is good, but not worth the fuss - I would expect the same from NY style. 

I am the artist formerly known as Schnoodles, who was the artist formerly known as Prime Mover and Shaker.

Rough Demos: www.jaypsi.com

#38 DarthLen

DarthLen

Advanced Member

• Hat Award Winner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Locationa galaxy, far, far away...

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

Chicago style so kills NY style as a general rule for me; I want a meal, not just a lot of greasy dough...

#39 Planet X-1

Planet X-1

Advanced Member

• Peeps*
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,776 posts
  • LocationRight Field

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

The true measure of any pizza is how it tastes the next morning.  ;)

Proud Knobhead

#40 Mission Position

Mission Position

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

Chicago style so kills NY style as a general rule for me; I want a meal, not just a lot of greasy dough...

Wait.... are we talking about pizza here.. or sex?

:P

I am the artist formerly known as Schnoodles, who was the artist formerly known as Prime Mover and Shaker.

Rough Demos: www.jaypsi.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users